chapter 22

"montu tu hi kyu ni chhod aata isko... Aaj phle din hi akeli jayegi " his mother said, mixing some sugar in a bowl of curd.

"maa, yaar main hi jata sath aaj uske but aaj ek bohot important seminar rakha hai usko attend krna hai, company ka MD bhi ayega. Muje 7.30 baje nikalna hai and sana ka interview 10 baje hai. Nahi ho payega Majboori hai. " he bowed down and said, tying his shoelaces. His mother huffed and pushed the sweeten curd into the fridge. Sana was feeling nervous! Would be an understatement... Her anxiety was taking a toll on her mind. She was continuously whishpering prayers in her mind and murmuring things regarding the lessons she has to teach to the class in the demonstration session. She wore a simple cream colour silk kurti with beige color legging and dupatta. Sidharth looked at her, he got her plight and condition she was wriggling with. He called her slowly and gestured her to come inside the room.

"kya hua hai sana? Why are you stressing so much out! Ho jayega... Sab acha hoga. Have faith in urself! " he mumbled, holding her close to himself in assurance.

"don't know! Darr lagra hai bohot, koi bhi naye cheez embrace krne mein problem hori hai. Nervesness toh life mein phle bhi hui hai but ab! Its so difficult to take on to what life brings for us. Kuch galat hua toh? " she said a bit hoplessly, fisting his shirt tightly. She was shivering and it was all due to her anxiety.

"hey! Itna kya tension leri ho... And kuch galat nhi hoga. You just have to teach the students whatever you have learned all your life. Thats it baby. And agar koi problem ho bhi gai then kahi aur try kr lenge. " he said in assurance pecking her forehead,and literally trying his best to pump the required power and strength in her. "and yeh halat to students ki hoti hai vo bhi unprepared exams se phle ! Teacher is supposed to be the badass." he tried to cheer her up but the fright and anxiousness was still there.

"hmm... Sidharth main kr lungi na? I mean ghar aur job sath mein! Agar main manage nhi kr pai toh? she voiced her inhibitions out.

"manage! Are u kidding wifey? You woke up at 5 this morning! Followed ur daily regime, then breakfast banaya sabka, khud tayaar hui, aarav ko tayar kiya. Mera lunch pack kiya mere mana krne ke baad bhi ,sab to kiya tumne! Fir kis baat ki chinta hai? And sab honge tumhari help ke liye. " he voiced cupping her cheeks. His thumb brushed over her lower lip that quivered in overwhelm.

"bas aise hi, kuch ho ra hai ander. I myself cant understand. Don't know if its in a poaitive or in a negative manner.

"ofcourse positive hai baba! Acha ab smile karogi tum? Will you smile now. Hmm" his hands slide down to her neck cupping it gently ,kissing her cheeks for longer than usual. The warmth that she needed the most, at this time. Severe Anxiety requires someone to hold that person close , providing the warmth ,support amd security to the person suffering from those anxiety tremors.

"sidharth..." she muffled in his arms

"hmm.. Bolo? "

"Aap chalo na sath mein, mere sath muje drop krne. " she pleaded, her heart was heavy. She ardently wanted him to accompany her. Just the idea to carry herself alone to her destination seemed a bit difficult to her. And him being her biggest moral support made it even more crusial for her to have him by her side.

"sana..., this seminar! I can't im sorry. I know i should have accompany you, alyeast today! But screw this seminar! Mujhe jana padega, am sorry. But i know you will rock it today. " his entire body language showed how confident he was for her.

"hmm... Its ok. Aap jao, late ho jayega warna. "she said with compromising expression, her eyes still glossy and hands not ready to leave him.

"all the best, don't be nervous and ache se perform krna. Jo history civics, geography padhate hain vo darte nahin darate hain. They are supposed to scare the hell out the students. At least for students like me... Smjhe !" he sniggered, pulling her cheeks.