chapter 9

After that day little changes started to happen. She understood what was the mistake on her part and Sidharth was already trying his level best to mend the fragmentary fabrication of their relation and Sana was also constantly trying to figure out how to handle n accept this relationship completely. Like with her complete heart. But with honesty! honesty has to be taken from the heart and even today there is a lack of strength in her mind. She for a reason unknown, didn't know why she couldn't forgive Siddharth for that 1 day. That one particular day. Everything else is aside, she has absolutely no grudges for them. But she can't forget the day and she can't lie to herself and to Sidharth as well. Lying means cheating on this relationship indirectly. Its is often done by human beings , they pretent to forgive but deep down they don't. Its like they they live in deniel for forgiving people. Just to show themselves the bigger n benevolent one. And why not! there is a maxim that says " the one who forgives, is great. " "forgiveness is great" blah! Blah!..... But no one has told that forgiveness is given from the heart ,with all sincerity and not just with the tongue!!

From inside, she  knews that she haven't forgiven him, yet. May be she needs time. Some more time! She wants to forgive Siddharth completely with whole heart, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially.... In every damn way. Is it too much to ask for?
*****

"Saurabh yaar vo blue prints ki file maine kal teri car me hi chhod di thi kya? Ek baar check kr yaar. I have been looking for it since yesterday. " sidharth spoked indistinctly to his colleague over the phone looking all stressed. Shuffling n messing things up in the drawer, cupboard, bed side every possible places he can keep the file. But it was nowhere to be found.

" fuck man! Just check one more time yaar.... Its very crucial for me...." he said rubbing his finger on his forehead horizontaly. But turned as someone gave a tap on his shoulder.

His wife was standing behind a gray color file in her hand. Asking and indicating with her gestures, if its the same file he had been looking for like a maniac.

" yess!... Saurabh i got it. Sorry yaar for the inconvenience. Mil gye file.... I'll call u later. Bye" saying so he hung the phone. Taking the file from her hand.

"oh freak! Sana... Kaha se mili ye? I have been looking for it. "

"parso raat office se aane ke bad ap isko kitchen counter pr hi bhool gye the. To mne uthakar isko book shelves me rakh di thi.... Sorry main kal btana bhul gyi aapk... " she said but soon got interrupted with his lips on her temples.

" thanks sana...this was very important file. Agar idhar udhar ho jati to patani mera kya hota." he muttered caressing her cheeks n kissing them softly this time.

She smiled in return. It was a genuine smile. She was slowly n gradually trying her best to devote herself into this relationship. And the outcomes were positive as well. She was very much aware about the efforts he was putting in this relationship. Its her responsibility as well to retaliate in an earnest and optimistic way.

" mummaaa... Nini aayi nini kayao" Aarav exclaimed wrapping his arms around her legs. Breaking her trance.

" awww mera baby... Chalo lets go to our room. Fir mumma n Aarav dono nini karenge. Hmmm" she said lifting him up in her arms ,kissing his chubby cheeks in the process. Making him snuggled into her chest. He was actually feeling very drowsy. He rubbed his eyes n yawned. Rubbing his cheeks on her breast.

" sana Arav ko maa ke pass sulado please. Vo muje kuch important kaam hai to lights on rakha padega and kuch jaroori phone call bhi hai that i have to make. So Aarav's sleep will get disturbed.... Soo... " he voiced scratching his forehead, also licking his lips in the process.

" haan sana puttar, Arav ko mere kamre mein sulade. Vaise bhi main akeli soti hoon. Jab iske dadu aa jayegi tab sula lena apne paas. Isko to main hi sula deti pr ye sotta kaha hai mujse. Jab tak apni maa ki chhati se na lipte, iss ko neend kaha aati hai. " her MIL chuckled at her own statement. Well wasn't she being pretentious n goofing around to provide the much needed privacy to her son n daughter in law.