chapter 16

Its a freaking 50k reads 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉 thanku thank you sooooo much guys. Im feeling so happy and emotional and touched at the same time. 😭😭😭😭💞💞💞💞 i love you so much my puchiesss n bubble guppies 💙❤💞💕💚♥💜

*****
It was late in the evening, sidharth's was supposed to return early . But he got late. Sana, on the other was sitting in the living area cooling her heels looking at the clock impatiently with a tint of discomfort on her face it was clear that she was waiting for Sidharth to show up but Siddharth was late today . Late than his usual time so she was stressed out it was not only with him being with late but also there was some other reason is well for which she was tensed, it was 10 already.

Just then the door bell rang. She ran and opened the quickly. All her assumptions and fright came to an existence ,with a single look on his face. His face showcased Anger, stress , disappointment and irritated very clearly. He directly stormed inside the house. Looked absolutely pissed.

"sidharth... Kya hua? " she asked, with a lot of resistance and nervousness.

"meri grey color ki file tumne bag se nikali thi aaj subah? " his questions was straight, and accent was rude n stoic.

" voh... Haan... Actually... sidharth maine nikali thi but main lunch rkhne ke liye coz lunch rakhne ke liye i was making some space so maine vo file bahar nikali, ye sochke ye wapas rakh dungi.... " her hands were shivering while explaining and And her tongue was faltering. She was able to speak with slight difficulty.

"sana god dammit! Agar nikali thi to wapas bhi toh rakhni chahiye thi na! This is the height of carelessness. U don't even know how important that file was. I went to the office thinking that it was kept in my bag because I had myself kept it in my bag in the morning itself and you had that file out to keep lunch! and didn't even put it back! You know how much I've had to listen today because of that!" Siddharth said grinding his teeths, his tone was screaming. Sana got scared. She has witnessed this demeanor of Siddharth for the first time. The mistake was made by her but she never expected that Siddharth would reciprocate like this . She admits that she made a mistake, but she did not made this mistake intentionally, right?

"im sorry sidharth, main rkhe wali thi wapis aapki file but ekdum se aarav uth gya n vo rone laga. Mujhe laga main aakar rkh dungi but it just got slipped ,mere dimag se bilkul hi nikal gya aur jaise hi muje yaad aya aap already chale gye the. " she finished with a deep breathe, after proclaimed her explanation to him.

" bhul gai?.... for god sak sana! Please.... I didn't expected such recklessness from you atleast. Thats so irresponsible of you" he voiced irriated,

"im sorry....but maine aapko, itte call kiye, i was worried too. But u didn't answered any of them!....maine lagatar aapko calls kiye but.!.... I.... I am sorry sidharth " she chipped again hanging her head low in front of him. Her eyes turned glossy n tears started to brimmed in her eyes. She was constantly looking at her fingers, fidgeting with them in shame n embarrassment. Which wasn't needed ethically. She was taking it much on herself and  sidharth's action weren't helping either. He was equally pissed and disturbed from inside as he looked from outside. Ofcouse! he was a doting man when it comes to his profession as well. And getting reprimanded for something he didn't do, was something and somewhere unacceptable for him. Today, it was bad for him. Professionally! But he was making it equally worst personally.

Siddharth's attention was not on Sana's justification because his mind was wandering somewhere else. He was quite tense n anxious due to whatever happened to him in the office today.  He  got imprecated by his boss over the same file. That too infront of his colleagues and juniors He got busy on phone with someone from his office. Irrespective to the fact as to what Sana has to say in her justification.