Epilogue

What is meant to be will always finds its way. It might take a year, sometimes it might a day but whats meant to be ,will always finds it way. Correctly said. AndSometimes we get too bogged down with destiny and end up doing the opposite of what we had to do. Sometimes we take ourselves twice in sorrow and sometimes we get lost in depression ,but destiny drags us to its place ,thats the culmination point. Whatever it may be. Sidharth and Sana ,somewhere did exactly the same when destiny brought them together through a tragedy that shook their life, crumbled their dreams mercilessly. The departure of Sonia from sidharth's life broke him like anything. He felt himself standing alone in the middle of an infinite ocean but the moment his eyes landed upon the soft bundle of joy in his arms, he decided to sanctify his deeds and take a few steps ahead towards the gentrification of his and his child's life. He walk, fall, took a wrong way but ultimately landed upon a sober sanity that made him realize about the fact that his responsibility doesn't only ends on his son but his wife as well. Who actually suffered a bit more than he did. And thats where his journey to restoration started. Which has now taken a beautiful path.
****

"are aaj jaldi aa gya tu beta? " his mother asked ,the moment he crossed the groundsill. He sometimes takes a day leave or sometimes a half day leave just to be with his family. Initially he never used to take such frequent leave from his office even when he doesn't had so much work load. He being highly punctual and disciplined man, never took his job and work for granted, instead he always tried to be advancely ahead of the amout of work he was been alloted with. At times he even used to feel bad about that fact that he had to put the quality time that was supposed to be for his family, on stake for the sake of his work. But time has the virtue of making remarkable changes in our lives that sometimes we fail to make ourselves . And the arrival of his second baby, was that passage of time. 8 months dashed down the horizon. The journey after Sana was 6 month pregnant was nothing but a pure bliss, though it had its fair amount of vissicitudes as well but they both have learned to see the brighter side of life and what it bestoved to you in the form of happiness, love, pain, suffering, fun etc which in any way would ultimately into a memory.

"haan, maa bas aaj kuch khas tha nhi karne ko office mein so maine socha vaha ruk kar koi faida nhi hai. " he replied, keeping his bag on the couch dropping himself on the same couch with a thud.

"sab kahan hain? " he questioned, his eyes roamed around the living area, and stopped once his mother came witha glass of water.

"tere papa ji ander kamre mein hain, abhi dawai lekar lete hain. Aarav puttar school gya hai aur ,Sana Avu ke sath ander hai, shayad thakan ke mare so gyi hai." she said ,walking back into the kitchen.

"thakan! Kyu? Kya hua? " he implored with a frown expression.

" Aree,kuch nhi voh aaj main sana ko lekar mandir gyi thi, par waha pohuchte hi Avyukt ne jo zor zor se rona shuru kiya puchho mat, bichari pura time khade khade usko chhup karane mein lagi rahi. Fir jaise taise ghar aaye. Sana ne doodh pilaya, par pata nahi Avu ne thoda hi piya aur fir rone laga.... Zabse hum mandir se aaye hain usne ek sec ko jo apni maa ko chain se saans lene diya ho. Badi mushkil se soya. Aaj kafi chiddchida ho rakha hai. " she explained the incident before sidharth.

Avyukt, yes. Sana had given birth to a baby boy. AlThough they were dreaming for a daughter, but god had some different plans and they got blessed with a cute baby boy. Albeit Aarav was a bit upset about the arrival of his baby brother and not a cute little sister but later he too become happy and excited seeing his younger brother. And they named him as Avayukt. only two days back ,it was their baby's naming ceremony where his grandmother gave him this name, Avyukt. Which means a person with a crystal clear mind, also one of the name of lord Krishna. Whereas Aarav means someone with a peaceful mind, also one of the name of lord Shiva.