chapter 15

Morning hustle n breakouts are so monotonous n tedious but each and everytime we own up to them and imerge ourselves into it religiously. The same  circumstances were going on in sana n sidharth's present abode.

"sana aaj lunch mat pack krna " sidharth said craning his neck out from the newspaper. He was  literally drown into it since the last 45 mins, basically gulping down the whole content in the gazette. Its been almost 15 days here in Bangluru. Life was almost uber cool n settled. This kind of privacy they were getting forthe first time after they got hooked to each other. Things were crawling but smooth at the same time. The closeness n comfort  finally founds its settlement in their relationship. Though the typical verbal communication that is supposed to happened between a conjugal couple was still a thing but that doesn't mean they weren't talking. They do, obviously! Just the parameter n congeries were limited but absolutely better than before. They were a lot more compatible n comfortable than before in every aspect of this connubial. Be it emotional ,social , mental or physical they atleast got the gist of a happy n peaceful married life.

"kyu? Bas thodi der lagegi main naha lun fir lunch box ready kr dungi aapka" she said braiding her  hair . For a sight to notice, her face was sunken and her eyes were puffy due to lack of sleep may be! But she looked forlorn to do stuffs with efficiency. And its happening since the last 3 to 4 days. Sidharth can see the dullness and wariness on her face which was something that doesn't go with the freshness her face holds normally.

"nahi! Please... U don't have to do that. And there are chances that i might come early today. " he voiced looking at her extremely sunken face n lethargic physical momentum. She looked tired n unwell.

"oh!  Fir theek hai, tab to aaker hi lunch kr lena. But what if u couldn't make it! Matlab office hai, koi kam aa gya to? I think aapko lunch leke jana chahiye for a safer side. " she exclaimed walking inside the room to take fresh set of clothes for herself.

"bola na nahi, kyu zid karri ho. Listen!" he insisted walking behind her inside the room. Immediately lowering his pitch to make sure not to disturb Aaravs sleep. He stood right behind her waiting for her to turn around as he wanted to have a word with her,regarding her health.

"ok! " she said plainly turning around finally. The few strands of her hair were casually falling on her neck and shoulders giving an unkempt but a raw bewitching look. Sidharth for some time got lost in her tenor ,moony in her gust. She nudged him slightly to get him out the trail.

"kya hua!" she exclaimed looking at him questioningly dangling a maroon color saree around her arm,getting herself ready for a quick bath.

"hmm... Mujhe! Mujhe kya hona hai. Tum btao tumhe kya hua hai? I have been noticing you since last two days. You look extremely exhausted n sick. Kya hua hai? Raat theek se dinner bhi ni kiya." he queried looking intensely towards her. His gaze was again fixed on her visage.

"nhi kuch khass nhi, bas aise hi "she replied in apprehension taking her upper lip in between her incisors, giving them a soft bite.

"Sana tumhe lagta hai ye sab bol kar koi fayeda hai!  Come on, tell me otherwise last option to doctor hai hi" he uttered with a pinch of authority. He looked serious. Keeping aside his normal n caring side he was a man with some particular n peculiar traits.

"nhi!  Are doctor nhi... Itti si baat pe doctor! " she tried to justify her unspoken excuse.

"bataogi!! " this time his voice had that firmness. The next he put his hand on the wordrobe door caging her from one side.

"vo... Thoda sa headache hai bas " she replied looking downward all the way.

"puri baat btao sana! " he asked again this time seriousness n worry coated his tone.