chapter 11

"I don't know what they are called, the spaces between seconds - but I think of you always in those intervals." ―Salvador Plascencia

Her nights were spend twisting and turning on the bed. It was all whimsical, very new what was going on with Sana nowaday. Sidharth's absense was making her heart go all vacuous n desolate. Its been 3 days since sidharth's left to bengaluru. He had left his essence on her mind and soul that day.
She so wanted him to be here by her side.

When will she get to see him again? This particular thought was constantly centrifugating in her  mind. She was literally counting  days by minutes.And cant stop thinking about him. Can't wait to be with him again! Would be correct to say in some day. Shewas literally yearning for him, for his presence beside her. The nights specially, his warmth, his cologne. Sometimes she could feel his breath on her neck. She never thought she would be missing him this much. Missing can be normal though! We do miss people even if we dont love them. LOVE!!!! where did that came from? She thought. Not everything we feel can be annexed to love or love like feeling. Yaah! Love like feeling. That can be a matter of discussion! But do such term really have any existence? As in, either its love or its not. But people are least concerned about what lies in the middle of these! She can clearly relate to what lies amidst it. Missing him in such a way was somewhere bothering her coz thats quite alien to what they have ,between them. Although Siddharth was never away from home for so long that she would miss him so much.All these things were creating a havoc in her mind. There was this sudden ambush of thoughts, feelings and what not.....at the moment. She went to bed with Aarav snuggling close to her so that he could sleep better. Her trance was broken with the sudden ringing of her phone. And it was none other  then him. Who else it can be at this hour!
She quickly slide the green mark on the phone.

"hello! " she whispered as arav was sleeping just beside her.

"sana!... Jaagi ho! I hope maine disturb ni kiya? " he asked

"no.... Nahin. Main bas sone hi jaa rhi thi. " she replied slowly geeting up from bed n placing a pillow in her place n on the other side of Arav as well for better safety measures. Kids n their clockwise n anticlockwise moment while sleeping through!

" sab so gaye? "

"haan... Arav bhi abhi soya hai" she came to the balcony . Swaddling the knot of her night gown more tightly.

" how are you? " he asked making his bed by his own self. It was a little difficult to do all this. He was not used to do all this.She used to do all this work at home for him. He didn't need to do anything. Just had to come home and sleep straight on the bed after having his meal.

" fine. As usual! " she said nonchalanty.

" As usual! That means meri bilkul yaad nhi aa rhi tumhe? " he muttered biting his lower lips in reluctance. His tone was quite calamitous.

" where did that came from sidharth! U asked how m i and i said am fine.... Yaad kaha se aa gai" she said quite positively embarrassed by his remark.

" chalo theek hai. Yaad aai ya nhi aai, ye tum pr hai. I cant force u for that but i miss u sana! So much. Bohot yaad aati hai tumhari. Sachiii! " he voiced truthfully lying on the bed smiling .

"uhm.... To fir vapas kab aare ho aap? Aa jao jaldi! " her eyes suddenly become glossy n voice shivered Sana spoke her heart without saying those exact words.
Three syllables, three words, eight letters, one phrase-"I miss you." Thats all it takes to say it verbally. But still she was reluctant to utter it.

"abhi kaha yaar! Company ne 15 days ka extent aur kiya hai. So 1 and a half month lagega" he said rubbing his hand on his forehead.

"what!... Aise kaise kr diya? Aap kse rahoge waha pe itte din akele!" her response came as a shock .