Chapter 15

Kami's POV

I ran inside and shut the door securely behind me. My heart started to race, it felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I ran into the living room and sat on the couch. I fidgeted with my fingers and bit my lip praying Andy is ok and that Evan won't come in.

"You alright kiddo?" CC asked giving me a concerned look.

"...uh...ya, I'm good" I faked a smile and heard footsteps on the porch. I listened closely and heard the door open and slam shut.

"Shit..." I said under my breath and leaped up from the couch and jogged to the stairs.

"What's her problem?" Ashley asked the guys gesturing towards me.

"Beats me." CC shrugged his shoulders.

I ran up the stairs and waited anxiously at the top of them listening.

"Kaaaamiii!" A male voice shouted out.

"Excuse me? Evan what are you doing here?" I heard Jinxx ask.

"Where the f-fuck is Kami?" He slurred.

"Why are you here? You've been drinking. You're not taking her."

"Asswhole!" I heard him yell. I also heard a loud thud and a silent shriek from a girl. I stood up quickly and was very fidgety. I heard footsteps get closer to the stairs, but they went on searching.

I turned around and looked up at the window behind me. I reached up and detached the curtain rid from the window. I slipped the curtain off of it and stood ready. Ready to fight.

Sammi's POV

"......You're not taking her." I watched as Jinxx talked to Evan.

Evan's eyes grew with anger. His jaw flexed and his fist clenched. I covered my mouth to prevent me saying something.

"Asswhole!" He shouted to Jinxx and raised his arm back then swung. He punched Jinxx right in jaw causing him to fall into the couch. He held his jaw and moaned slightly.

I shrieked quietly and got up and ran towards him, "Oh my god, honey! Are you ok?!" I asked frightened, rubbing his head.

"Go help Kami.." He said and continued to sit there while holding his jaw. I nodded, kissed his forehead and went outside to the porch.

"Andy, we need your help." I said.

"With what?" He asked while putting out his cigarette.

"Evan punched Jinxx and is searching for Kami. I'm worried he's going to hurt her."

His bright blue eyes widened and he stood up, "Alright" he said clearing his throat.

We were walking towards the door when we heard a blood curdling scream. We looked at each other and ran inside.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kinda short, something came up and I wasn't able to write as much I wanted. But! U guys get 3 chapters tonight, so two more on the way!(: