Chapter 10

A/N: How was everyone's Christmas??!! Hope it was great! Check out this song by Paramore called Looking Up, it's a really good song!! I'll link it for you. Anyways...here's the chapter!! Enjoy!:3

Kami's POV

I sat on her bed, hoping she bought my lie. She seemed convinced, but not 100% sure. I bit my lip in nervousness, as she kept giving me a weird look, examining my eyes.

"Uh, so wanna go get something to eat?" Macy asked me, refocusing herself.

"Ya, sure."

"Where ya wanna go?" She asked grabbing her bag and slipping on her shoes.

"Don't care, anywhere really. No fish though."

"How does Panera Bread sound?" She asked me.

"Sounds good to me." I laughed, slipped on my shoes, and waited for Macy.

"Ok, I'm ready. " She said, jogging out of her room.

We walked outside to her car, we got in her car and within minutes we were in the parking lot of Panera Bread.

We walked in and ordered out food, I got a turkey club sandwich and Macy got there chicken noodle soup.

"What?" I asked her staring at me.

"Uh..oh nothing, sorry." She said and gained her consciousness.

"Alright...." I laughed a little.

When we were finished we got back inside of her lonely, hot car. The first thing I did was blare the radio. We listened to some good bands, like Sleeping With Sirens, Paramore, Never Shout Never, and Falling In Reverse. When we arrived to her house, I said goodbye and went straight to my car. I was leaving early because I decided to pay a visit to my favorite uncle, Jinxx.

In 15 minutes I was pullin into his massive driveway, I also noticed there were four other cars here. The boys must be here. I stepped out of my car and walked up the sidewalk and the door flew open. CC came running at me like a maniac on drugs.

"Kami!! Kami!!" He yelled waving him arms frantically. He almost took me out when he gave me a hug.

"Uh..ok CC, I'm good. I can't breathe.." I said jokingly.

"Oh sorry"

"Well hey there, long time no see!" Sammi said as she stepped out into the sun. I loved her. She was like a second mom.

"Hi!" I said as I walked to her and gave her a hug.

"C'mon on in, I know Jinxx wants to see you." She led me into there beautiful house.

I walked into the living room and saw the guys sitting on the couches.

"Hey hun!" Jinxx said as he stood up and hugged me.

"Hi, how's it goin?"

"Good, real good actually. We are just discussing tour stuff."

"Going on tour soon?"

"Ya, real soon actually. In a week."

"Oh, cool." I said and walked into the kitchen to find Sammi cooking.

"Mmm, smells delicious." I said.

"Thanks, why don't you stay for dinner?"

"Uh, no it's fine. I don't wanna intrude."

"Oh you're not intruding, don't be silly. We would love for you to stay."

"Ok, thanks" I giggled.

I watched her cut up some vegetables, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, olives, and onions and throw them into a salad. She cut everything so precise, with care, and made them so thin and proportional. I snatched a slice of ripe cucumber and nibbled on it.

"Hey, Kami come here please." Jinxx called.

"Ok, sure." I said and hopped down from the bar stool and went into the living room.

"Here, sit. I wanna talk to you about something."

"Uh..alright." I said and sat down next to him.

"Listen, me and the guys have been talking......."

************************************

A/N: Hmmm, wonder what. Lol. Happy New Year!!!! Do you have a New Years resolution?? Comment it if you do, mine is to learn to play my guitar I got for Christmas(: