Chapter 23

A/N: Ok, so down yonder ↓↓↓ in Kami's POV, Macy says Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. NOT OFFENDING HIM OR ANYONE!! Also, it came from a hilarious video I'll link it over there →→

so enjoy the chap!!

Sammi POV's

I was sitting with the boys when the phone rang.

"I'll get it" I said and went to the phone.

"Hello, this is Sammi."

"Hi Sammi, this is Mr. Parker, Kami's principal. I need to discuss a few things with you." I stood there curious and annoyed already. He told me a story about what Kami had done and said to him today.

"Well Mr. Parker, I let her make her own decisions on things now. It's your fault because you wanted her to come by. So she did and she spoke her mind. Listen, she has had a pretty rough life and she doesn't need you to screw it up even more. Good day." I said and hung up satisfied with what I had said.

"What was that all about?" Jinxx asked when I said back down next to him.

"It was nothing, I handled it. It's fine" I informed him.

Kami's POV

I pulled into my driveway and noticed two cars parked in the driveway as well.

"Yes!" Macy cheered.

"What?"

"They're here!"

"Oh" I laughed.

She jumped out of her seat and opened the door while I was trying to park my car in the garage.

"Jesus woman!" I yelled at her. She smiled back

"Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus!!" She laughed. I loved that video....

I unbuckled the choking seat belt and walked to the door I walked in and was welcomed by a hug.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Me!" CC said as he let go and back away.

"Oh" I laughed. Macy stood in the doorway awkwardly and I pull her in. Ashley's eyes widened and he eyes her carefully. I scowled at him and shook my head a little.

"Guys, this is Macy. The one who is going with us on tour." I smiled and pushed her to the center of the room.

"Damn!" Ashley yelled."

"Ashley!"

"What.....sorry.." He said and continued to stare.

This is going to be interesting in a week when we leave for tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOURS LATER:

Macy's POV

We were all in the living room laughing and having a good time. Ashley kept eyeing me, and I did it back. To me, it seemed as if we were having eye sex. That's cool. I smiled at him and bit my lip.

"Kami, I'm gonna go charge my phone." I said and got up and went upstairs to her room where her phone charger was. I plugged it in and heard them laughing and talking. I paced the room wondering I should do. I stood there and waited.

Ashley's POV

I sat there and watched as her sexy figure walked up the stairs. I want her. I need her. I spaced off for a second and quickly refocused myself. I sat there waiting for her return, but she never did. I decided I would go see what she was up to.

"Hey Jinxx, where you keep you stash of MAC?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Upstairs bathroom." He said, I nodded and went upstairs.

I stood in front of Kami's room and the door was cracked. I peaked through the crack and saw Macy standing there looking at her phone. I swung the door opened and marched in.

Macy's POV

He barged in and pinned me against the wall. I smiled.

"Well, well, well..look who finally decided to show up" I smirked.

"Oh shut up." He said as he examined me closely. He ran his hand down my neck and back up to my nose. I breathed quielty and relaxed.

"You know how fine you are?" He said with a smile.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Eh, I've been told."

He shook his head and stood there staring at me.

"Why do you keep having eye sex with me?" I asked him.

"Because I can."

"Just do it already." I said commandingly.

"Do what?" He asked confused.

"This." I said and kissed him roughly. He ran his hand down to my waist and wrapped it around me. He pulled me close and I kissed him roughly with a smile. He let me away from the wall and lifted the bottom of my shirt a little. I smiled as the cool air touched it. He bit my lip and I refused to open. He bit it harder causing me to moan and my mouth to open. His tongue slipped past my teeth and met mine.

Kami's POV

"What is taking her so long.." I said tapping my finger on my knee.

"I don't know. Go look." Andy said.

So I did. I got up from the comfy couch and walked up the stairs slowly. I noticed Ashley wasn't in the bathroom either because the door was open and the light was off.

I slowly opened my door, "Macy?" I said and peeked in. I screamed and hid behind the door.

My eyes burn. I could not believe my eyes. Ashley and Macy were having a make-out session on MY bed. Half naked. MY bed. All over MY blankets.

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry! He lured me in!" She said at me.

"Oh I'm sure he did! Out Purdy!" I said pointing to the door and tossed him his shirt and pants which were laying by my feet. I could not believe her. At all.

"What the hell Macy?!" I yelled at her and stomped my foot.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to.."

"You didn't mean to practically have sex with him on my bed?! That's so disgusting! Now I'm gonna have to like..burn these!" I went over and carefully pulled the covers off of my bed in disgust.

"Wait, so you're not mad that I...like made-out with him or anything?"

"No! I just can't believe you did it on MY bed! There's a floor you know!" I pointed to the ground and made gestures showing the whole floor.

"Ya..but that would have been extremely uncomfortable."

"Like I care! I care about my poor bed......"

"Sorry.." She said and she chuckled and walked out of my room.

Ew. Just..ew. I'm going to like wash this fifty million times, burn it, buy a new one, or bleach the shit of it.  I can't use it knowing they.......*shudders* oh god..

Ashley's POV

"Well? What took you so long?"  Andy asked me as I sat back down on thw couch.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

Andy's jaw dropped slightly, "You did not!" I shook my head in response.

"Oh my god Ashley! You realize she is going on tour with us right?"

"Ya. I know. I plan on getting more than just that." I winked.

Jinxx face palmed, "Ashley, I rather you not do that."

"Why is that?"

"Because she is my niece's best friend..that would be extremely awkward."

"Eh, oh well." I said and laughed.