Chapter 32

COMMENT. VOTE. RECOMMEND. ENJOY. <3

Kami's POV

It's an hour before show time and I'm ecstatic. It's been a while since the last time I saw BVB perform.

I had a fantastic dinner with Andy, even though my food was terrible, but Andy didn't seem to mind that I didn't eat. I consider it a waste of money, but to him it's not big deal blowing a few bucks here and there. He can afford to do that. I still feel bad though, even though I know I shouldn't even worry about it.

I am hungry now though. I went over to the kitchen area and shuffled through the cabinets looking for a certain food, Oreos.

"Where are my Oreos?" I said to myself, looking behind boxes of food.

"My stomach." Jake said as he passed by me going to the bathroom.

"You..ate..MY..Oreos..?" I asked him, putting emphasis on 'my' and raising my eyebrows.

"Well ya, you can't leave food like that in their and not expect other people to eat it. of course I'm going to eat a few if I see a package in sight."

"A few?! It was a full pack!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, maybe I had more than a few, but it's your fault!" Jake said pointing at me.

"My fault, how is it my fault?" I questioned him "And don't point mister! Its not nice." I grabbed his index finger and bent it away from me.

"You're the one who left them in their, in plain sight for anyone to see!"

I groaned, "now what am I going to eat? Fucking cow.." I glared at him.

Jake threw his arms up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

My stomach growled at me, begging for food. I patted it and found a box of half eaten Cheez-Its. I sat on the couch and snacked on some of those for a bit.

After my cheesy snack, I ran off to my room and found Macy and Ashley eating each others faces on the bed.

"Eww!" I squealed.

Macy broke away from Ashley and smiled, "Sup?"

"You guys are..." I shuddered in disgust, "Just...gross!"

"Just wait! When you get a boyfriend you will do the same thing! I'm sure of it." Macy replied, standing up, leaving Ashley alone on the bed staring up at her.

I stood there quiet for a moment, "so...my bed!"

"Mine too!" Macy called out.

"Mine first!" I shouted louder.

"So!" She said, stomping her foot.

"If you two wanna have at it, go to his bunk!" I nodded at Ashley.

Macy turned around and looked at him, "Fine we will!" A smile spread across Ashley's face when she said that.

"Not now" She informed him, causing his smile to fade away. He stood up, kissed her cheek and went to the door.

"That's ok, I have a show soon anyways.". He stated and walked out of the room.

"I swear to god.." I shook my head and grabbed my iPhone off of its charger, checking the time. Only twenty more minutes until show time!

Macy's POV

I don't see the big deal about having sex on the bed, we can wash the sheets. Well, buy new ones since we don't have a washer and dryer on the bus. I ran my fingers through my hair, sighed and stretched.