Chapter 35

Kami's POV

I opened up the shower curtain and stepped out onto the cold linoleum floor. I wrapped my petite size in a towel and stared at myself in the mirror, thinking of several things.

Evan. I haven't heard anything about him since the act I pulled in his car. I don't know if he is dead, or survived and is still harming others. What if he comes after me? What if he finds me....

Andy. Something inside of me is growing larger for him. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think I'm falling for him.

Myself. I'm scared of what I am capable of doing to myself if something goes wrong. I've tried suicide before, but was unsuccessful. That doesn't mean I won't be if I tried once more. I haven't self harmed in a month, which is a new record for me. I just don't want Andy to know about it.

I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"What?"

"You ok in there, you've been in there for like ten minutes and it's been silent.." I heard Macys voice through the door.

"Ya I'm fine." I said drying myself off and wringing out my blue hair. I should dye it soon, I've had it blue for too long. I heard footsteps leaving the door and go into the living area. I sighed and dressed myself in a pair of deep blue skinny jeans and a black tank top with white skulls all over it. I quickly ran my brush through my hair and styled it as I pleased.

I walked out and everyone was chillin in the living area talking, eating, or on their phones.

I went to mine and Macy's room and threw my towel and dirty clothes in a corner and I got my makeup bag out and made up myself all fancy. I winged my heavy, black eyeliner and made my face even more pale as I applied my foundation.

"Have fun on your DATE" Macy said as she walked in, plopping onto the bed.

"It's not a date, we're just getting a bite to eat. Totally different." I ran my fingers through my hair to assure it was dry and ran my flat iron through it, watching it work it's magic.

"You've gone on a date before with him, so it's something more than just grabbing a bite to eat."

I shook my head and hair sprayed my hair before teasing it a little, applying more hair spray after I was finished.

"Jesus woman, no wonder there's so much pollution in the air." Macy joked, coughing from the stench my hairspray left behind. I half smiled and stood up from the floor and slipped on my converse.

"Be a doll and tie my shoes." Resting my feet beside Macy.

"The things I do for you..." She tied my laces and shoved my feet off the bed.

"Thanks" I giggled and walked out of the room.

I sat on the sofa next to Ashley and picked at my fingers. It was dead silent in the room, did I walk in at a bad time or....

"You ready?" Andy asked to break the silence. I nodded and stood up, stretching my lanky limbs.

He held the door open for me as I walked out into the bright sunlight. I stood on the sidewalk waiting for Andy to come out. He followed moments later, shoving some cash into his pocket.

"So, where you wanna go?" he asked me as we began to walk down the sidewalk.

I shrugged, "I don't really care...no seafood." I reassured him.

"Ok..well.." he stopped speaking, thinking while we walked further down the sidewalk.

"How about......Chilis?" he glanced over at me, while tucking his thumbs into the front pockets of his skinny jeans.