Chapter 13

Macy's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling energized. I jumped right of bed, changed right away into blue skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and applied my eyeliner and mascara. I didn't need to put on foundation or concealer. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and sat down and ate it. I glance at the clock and it was 9:13am. My dad walked in and tightened is red tie.

"Morning." He said and ruffled my hair. I gave him the wtf look and fixed my hair.

"Morning, aren't you running a little late?"

"Nope, we had a schedule change today. Don't have to be in till 10." He said while putting a slice of bread into the toaster. I finished my breakfast and went back to my room and watched the morning news because I was bored out of my mind. I hear my dad rummaging through a bathroom drawer then he left. I sighed and texted Kami,

GOOOOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!:D 

Why u up so early? She asked.

Idk. Just woke up with lots of energy!

Oh. did you ask ur dad yet??

No, i am 2night. Promise.

Mkay. She replied.

I went on YouTube and watched some Bryan Stars interviews and messed around on Twitter.

~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to go shopping for some new clothes in case my dad does say yes to me going, I have a new wardrobe to strut. I went to Hot Topic, Goodman's, Kohl's, and Hollister. I spent around $300 on clothes, $79 on shoes, and $43 on accessories and other things including a new bag. I hauled everything into the trunk of my Ford Fusion. It was 5:46pm when I was done. My dad should be home.

I parked in front of my house and managed to get all of my bags on my two arms. I walked up to my door, opened it, walked straight to my room and went to my dad's office to talk to him about the tour.

I walked in the door and he was sitting in front of his computer.

"Dad?" I said.

"Yep, whats up?" He said and turned around. I could not believe my eyes, he had black shit all over his face.

"What the hell died on your face?!" I asked and backed up into the wall. I couldn't look at him the same anymore. I started to laugh slightly.

"Oh, this stuff?" He asked pointing to his face, "It was dress like a celebrity at work today, an you guess who?" And he posed and smiled.

"Uh...Jake Pitts...?" I bit tongue realizing what I had just said.

"Who's that?"

"Guitarist for Black Veil Brides."

"Oh, no. I'm Gene Simmons!" He laughed and stuck out his tongue like Gene does. I smacked my forehead.

"Ok, so I really need to talk to you about something..." I sat down in the extra chair in the corner of the room.

"Yes?" He looked at me.

"Ok well, I have been doing really well in school and I haven't asked you for anything in a long time. I also think I deserve this. Well, ya know Kami is Jinxx's niece and she is going on tour with them..she asked me if I could go with them. Please! I've been getting straight A's, been to school everyday so far except maybe like once or twice, but that was because you pulled me out. Dad, I really wanna go and I know they want me to go too. Please let me go." I pouted and pleaded. He sighed and a weird expression came upon his face.

"*sigh* Macy, I-I don't know...yes, you are a very wonderful and good girl, but don't you think this is a little drastic to be asking for?"

"No, well yes, but still! Dad, please. You don't pay for anything! Just think, if you let me go I won't ask to go to one of their concerts anytime soon because I'm getting to see a lot of them for free. Just think about. Please?"

"Oh, ok alright. I will, but don't get your hopes up." I ran up and hugged him.

"Thank you! Oh and by the way I need to know by tomorrow morning." I smiled and ran out before he said anything.

I went into my room and just plopped onto my bed, I wanted to go over to Kami's uncle's house real bad for some reason.

****************************20 Minutes Later***********************

I was sitting on my bed roaming the web when my dad walked in. He came over and sat on my bed.

"Ok, I put some thought into it and I have my decision. First, how long are you gonna be gone if I do say yes?" He asked getting comfortable.

"Um...a year I think.."

"A year?! I thought this was gonna be a 5 month thing!" He exclaimed.

"No! Dad, they are much bigger than that!"

"Oh wow...well uh I have my answer..." He paused.

"What?! Tell me!!" I shoved him a little.

"I don't want you........"