Chapter 3

Kami's POV

I woke up to my obnoxious alarm clock beeping at me, I picked it up from my nightstand and threw it across the room. I sat up looking at my arm. It was red and dried blood surrounded the cut. It's a long sleeve kind of day.

I grabbed my clothes for the day which was a black and white striped long sleeved shirt, and my purple skinny jeans. I opened my underwear drawer and pushed aside the lingerie that Evan makes me wear sometimes, and I grabbed some underwear. I'm thinking about burning the lingerie crap.

I stepped onto the cold tile that covered my shower. I turned the water to hot, burning my skin at first. I loved hot showers.

About 10 minutes later I stepped out, grabbing my towel and drying myself off. I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair. I decided to leave my hair curly. I quickly lathered my face in my ivory foundation, and put on some eyeliner. I gathered my school things and opened my window. I don't leave through the front door, if I did then I probably wouldn't make it to school half if the time because of Evan.

I stepped onto the lower roof under my window and tossed my bag gently onto the grass. I was able to kind of swing down from the roof and land on the stairs of my porch. I picked up my bag and went to my car. It's nothing fancy, a silver Dodge Charger. I opened the driver door and slid into the seat. I put my key into the ignition and started the car. My radio blasted Sweet Blasphemy by BVB the second I turned the car on. It scared the shit out of me. I backed out of our small driveway and drove down the road to a stop sign and turned right. The way to the hell hole.

Macy's POV

I parked my car in an empty space in the school parking lot, and walked to the big front doors of East High. There's like a wall of the scent of drugs, sex, and perfume when instantly when you step foot in the school. It's revolting. I walked to the hallway with all math classes in it and also my locker. I proceeded down the hallway until I got to my old, chipped locker. My combination was simple and easy to remember. I turned the padlock to each number and opened my locker. I was greeted my several band photos, Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Blood On The Dance Floor, Asking Alexandria, and all that jazz. I used to have a small poster of the Black Veil Brides logo, but it got ripped due to my math book ripping the bottom when I put it in my locker. I hate math only because of my book. My book was just jealous I guess, that I enjoy BVB more. Oh well! I grabbed my History things and slipped my phone in the waistband of my grey skinny jeans. Some teachers are fine with you having your phone, and others are just complete assholes about it. Like Mrs. Gretman, my history teacher. All the kids in her class agreed that she does witchcraft or seances. She is creepy as hell and a total bitch! I checked the time on my phone before slipping it between my bare skin and pants, 7:53. School starts at 8:05. Ugh, 12 minutes and there is absolutely nothing to do. Especially since Kami isn't here yet.

A/N

Sorry its so short! How is it so far? Better? My Fav song right now is Incomplete and All Alone by BOTDF, go check it out!! Comment! Vote! XO