Chapter 25

Jinxx's POV

"You need anything from the store for tour? I'm going to pick up a few things." I asked Kami as I peaked my head in her door.

"Uh.." She checked her bags, "Nope, I'm good" She answered with a smile.

"Okie dokie." I nodded and retrieved the list from Sammi of the things I needed to pick up. I kissed her pink, smooth lips and I went on my way to the store.

I listened to some Motley Crue on my way to the store. I always get some weird looks in the store, mainly because of my appearance, but I don't care.

I got everything off of the list-toilet paper, Cheez-Its, some makeup things and some other small necessities. Luckily, it was a fast trip because I wasn't bombarded with fans. No fans at all actually.

Kami's POV

I hate packing so much.  Just throwing crap into bags, and then when you get home you are rewarded with unpacking it and putting everything away and doing laundry. Yippy.

I eventually finished my packing and I was pleased with what I had packed.  I could hear Andy's deep voice wander through the hallway as he talked to Jinxx about tour. A smile spread across my face and I skipped to where they were.

"Hey there."  Andy said and he gave me a quick hug.  I could smell the hairspray in his hair and the faint smell of a body spray.  I smiled at him and stood there, listening to them.

"Kami, can you take this to the bus please?" Jinxx asked, handing me a box of snacks and other food things.

"Sure" I took the box from his hands and took it to the bus.  Ashley opened the bus door for me as I got  to it.

"Thanks..." I rolled my eyes and proceeded in.  I looked at the huge bus and was astonished.  It was huge.  It had rows of bunks, a living area, small kitchen, and mine and Macy's room.  Ashley snuck up behind me and said something.

"Hey, you need something?" He said and winked, while placing his arm up on the wall.

"No, just bringing this in here." I said setting down the box on the table.  I brushed passed him out the door and went back inside my house.  I'm not looking forward to spending a year with that scum.

"Wanna take this stuff out too?" Andy asked putting more bags by the door.

"Uh..sure" I sighed and managed to carry all the bags to the front door of our new mobile home.  I knocked loudly and waited for Ashley to open up.

"Oh, back for more are we?" He smiled.

"No, put this inside."

"Whats in it for me? Nip-slip?" He winked.  I shook my head and walked back to the house.

Andy's POV

I watched out the door as Kami walked back in.

"Your turn." She said with a grin.

"Alright." I grabbed a bag of blankets and carried it to the bus.  I opened the door and Ashley was in there.

"You gonna pay up now?" He turned around and I stood there with a confused look, "Oh its you, sorry." He chuckled and sipped his glass of wine.

"Drinking already?"

"Well, tonight we take off. Gonna be fun."

"Ya know, I don't even want to know what you have planned.." I said and walked out.  When I stepped out and closed the door, I turned around quickly and ran into Kami.  We were face to face, I could feel her breathing on my neck since she was shorter than me.

"Sorry" She said and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"My bad.." I said and swallowed hard.  I made my way back to the house thinking about her the whole time.  She is the prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes on.

Kami's POV

For a second I thought Andy was going to kiss me, but I doubt he would ever touch me like that.

I finished putting my stuff into my room and Macy's things as well.  She should be here soon too.

There was one bed in our room, but it was a double.  I put on the light purple sheets and through the black comforter acrossed it, laying the abundance of pillows on the top.  We had a total of nine pillows. Why, I have no clue.  Oh yeah, I remember why because we are forever alone and like to cuddle with them.  Well, I guess Macy has man-whore, I mean Ashley now. Maybe one of these days I would have a chance with Andy. But, I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

In the distance, I could hear a car blaring A Day To Remember, I knew it was Macy.  I ran out of the bus with a smile and saw her pull up.  She waved frantically and opened her door. I saw her legs swing out and her feet touch the cement.  She stood up and I coudln't believe what she was wearing.  She was some short ass jean shorts, a skin tight tank top and sneakers. I went up to her a hugged her.

"Showing off for someone are we?" I asked her and she smiled in reply.

"Nooooo....." She blushed.

"Mhmm sure. Come on! Come see our new room." I said and dragged her on the bus.

"Well hey there" Ashley said as we walked in

"Buzz off" I said and went in the room.

"This is bigger than I expected." She looked around and sat on the bed to test it out.

"There will be NO sex on this bed" I laughed.

"Okay, okay." She said and raised her hands.

I laughed and laid on the bed.

"Same for you too" She pointed at me with a grin.

"Never" I said

But I hoped it was the opposite..