Chapter 26

►◄►◄►◄►◄5 HOURS LATER►◄►◄►◄►◄

Ashley's POV

I took a seat on the leather sofa and cracked open another can of beer.  I sipped the cold fizz and looked to my right to see Macy staring at me.  I waved my hand in front of her face and she blinked frantically.

"Sorry" She giggled.  I smiled and sat my beer on the side table next to me.

"Ashley how many beers have you had?" Jake asked me sitting down.

"Uh.." I counted to myself, "I think about eleven." I said looking at him.

"I think you have had enough after this one."

"Oh no, you never can have enough beer."

"Sure you can, when you get to drunk and you're puking your guts out." He said with a concerned look on his face, "Or when you knock someone up" He looked at Macy and went to his bunk.

"Eh, I'm fine." I reassured everyone surrounding me, raising my can to them and taking a big refreshing gulp.

"Ashley, I think he may be right, why don't you tone it down. For me?" Macy said giving me a sad, yet sexy face. I sighed and looked at the cold can in my hand.  I stood up hesitantly and dumped out the beer into the sink and tossed the can into the trash.

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

"Yep." I said and walked over and kissed her head.  I went to the bathroom and ran some cold water on my warm face.  I dabbed the water off with a hand towel and went to my bunk.

I took off my shirt and slipped into some shorts and laid down for a while.

Kami's POV

"Wow.." I said as I watched Ashley slip into his bunk.

"What?" Macy asked, looking up from her phone.

"He sure does like you if he gives up his alcohol for you." I stated

"Yeah I guess so, but you make it seem like he is an alcoholic."

"He's not. Just tonight he has had quite a few beers." I said. She nodded and went back to her phone.

I rested my head back against the couch and shut my eyes.  I was still trying to take in everything, the fact that Jinxx and Sammi are my new parents, I'm touring with BVB, I'll never have to see Evan again.  This is the best life ever.

I was disturbed by a sudden bounce on the couch and I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Tired?" Andy asked, patting my thigh and removing his hand.

"A little. I'm just thinking."

"Bout what?"

"Everything. This." I looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, pretty cool isn't it?" He asked as he picked at the chipped black polish on his fingernails.

"Yeah. It's amazing.  I always thought I was so cool because Jinxx was my uncle, but now he is my dad. That makes everything a million times better and cooler."

"Yep, your lucky Kami you know that? To have a loving family like this." He said gestured his hands, "and of course to be sitting here next to this sexy god."

"Ya totally!" I said and shoved him a little

"Hey! Don't lie, you know that this is sexy" He said and ran his hands down his chest to his waist.

"Yeah you are..." I immediately covered my mouth and he smiled hugely at me.  I got up and tried to run to my room, but he grabbed me and pulled me down on his lap.

"Oh, so you do think I am sexy?" He winked.

"I uh...no..." I tried to lie, but I knew it failed epically. He raised an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh, that's not what I heard come out of your pretty little lips."

"You know, you're probably drunk.."

"No I'm not, I've had one glass of beer today."

"uh..you know I gotta shower, I'll be out in ten." I said and got up.

"Want to this sexy god to join you?" He winked once more and started to stand up.

"No! I'm fine! I can wash myself!" I said and jogged to my room and grabbed a change of clothes.

"I'm sure you can, but you could use some help couldn't you?" He said as he started to take off his shirt.

"No!" I ran to my bathroom and locked the door quickly. He knocked and tried to open the door.

"Oh come one baby! You know want me wet with you!" He laughed quietly.

"No I do not.." But inside I kind of wanted it.  After a few seconds I heard him walk away and I undressed my self.

I stepped into the warm spray of water and thought about things as I washed myself and my long, blue hair.  I felt so stupid for letting that slip out my mouth, but also it felt good to let it out.  I have a feeling though that that's not the end of the teasing and trying to get me.  It's gonna be interesting that's for sure.

When I was finished with my shower, I got dressed and ran a comb through my hair.  I walked out into my room and saw Macy passed out on the bed.  I threw my clothes in my bag and went back out to the living area.  I sat on the couch and watched the movie that was playing.  I wasn't sure what it was, but some daughter got raped by her step father and it brought back some horrible memories so I turned off the television and cuddled in a blanket.

"Sorry" Andy said as he sat down next to me.

"It's alright."

"I'm guessing you turned off the tv for a reason, Macy was watching it and went to bed"

"Ya, it reminded me of things that....just I didn't like."

"Oh" He sighed. 

Minutes later I remember falling asleep on the couch.  I woke up to go pee and I was in my room.  My guess, I woke up and didn't remember or maybe even Andy carried me to my room.