Chapter 17

Andy's POV

I watched Evans car drive away from the house.

"Why didn't you let me go?!" I snapped at the guys.

"You would've killed him!" Ashley said.

I shook my head and stomped back to the house. I sat in the couch and clenched my teeth together. Ella walked in and sat next to me.

"Andy, we need to talk. It's about Kami." I focused in on her voice and I looked up at her. Her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Evan...he....abuses Kami." My jaw dropped.

Kami's POV

Evan turned the car off of Jinxx's street and I was thinking. Hard.

I looked over at the steering wheel and quietly took off my seatbelt. I reached out my hand and grabbed the steering wheel. I put my hand on the door handle and I jerked the car left and right.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Evan yelled

"Leaving."

I quickly turned the wheel left and shut my eyes. I opened my door and jumped out. I rolled a couple times, smacking my head against the cold pavement. I landed on my arm wrong and it hurt tremendously to move it. I bit my lip and picked up my head carefully. I looked over on the side of the street and saw Evans car. Upside down. In a ditch. I smiled slightly in success but also moaned in pain.

I got on all fours and managed to slowly get up. I felt extremely light headed and my body ached. I looked at my body that had many scrapes and blood spots. I walked slowly up to the corner of the street and Jinxx's house was in sight.

I slowly walked on the sidewalk getting closer and closer to the house. I sighed when I reached the steps to the house. I trudged up them and weakly opened the door.

I walked in and walked right into the living room. Everyone's eyes shot a look at me and they were all in amazement.

Andy's POV

I was sitting in the couch talking to Ella when I looked up and saw Kami standing in the middle of the floor covered in blood and cuts. She smiled in pain. I could tell she was hurting. A smile spread across my face.

She looked out of it. Really pale.

"An...." She trailed off while tryin to speak. She collapsed. She fell right onto the hard floor. I jumped up and ran to her.

"Oh god. Kami? Kami?! Answer me!" I said shaking her cold body. Her blue hair was laying neatly on the ground.

"Call an ambulance. Now!" I shouted. I tucked my arms under her and picked her up gently bridal style. Sammi laid a blanket on her and went back to tending Jinxx's jaw. The ambulance better hurry. I cannot loose this beautiful girl. Not now. Not ever.

A/N: aww!^.^ how cute! Poor kami! Well hope you guys enjoy these three awesome chapters that you guys earned! Comment vote!! 3 votes and 1 comment for new chapter!!! If I get 4 votes and 2-3 comments I'll do 2-3 chapters! Keep reading my stars! Much love(: