Fifty two

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

The day of my first exam had finally arrived and it was safe to say I was not excited about it, at all. I had studied for it as much as I could but still felt like I was lacking some knowledge on the subject, probably my fear of failure acting up. I just wanted to get this school over with and go onto a new chapter in my life, hopefully, one with Levi in it. Anyway, the final exams were held at school, all of the students that were taking them were either wandering around or walked out of the school, done with their test for today or waiting for the next one but in need of some fresh air. Everyone had a different schedule, so, some of them had to be there at different times.

For example, Kurumi took science and I didn't. Her science exam was this morning and her English literature one is this afternoon. I only took English literature, so, lucky for me I only had to take one test today before going back to studying all afternoon and night, just in the hope of increasing my chance to get a decent grade. Filling myself with lots and lots of coffee, even though I felt like it drained me more than it did any good. I sighed as Hina dropped me off at school, clutching my bag that only had a pen, a pencil and an eraser in it against my chest.

''Thank you for dropping me off, Hina,'' I thanked her, my voice slightly shaking because of the nervous feeling that had suddenly kicked in. She pat my shoulder and told me everything was going to be alright and I couldn't do more than my best. She was right, I had studied hard. If I failed, then there wasn't any more I could do and it was simply me just being an idiot and not being able to soak up all the information that was written in the textbooks. Yes, that will be it. I sighed, wanting to melt and sink into the car seat. I hated this. Any kind of test gave me nervous chills.

''You have to leave or else you'll be late, honey. You wouldn't want to miss your exams.'' Hina smiled at me, giggling softly at my nervousness as she covered her mouth with her hand. ''Yeah, you're right. I'll go now.'' I groaned as I opened the car door and let myself out, bag swung around my shoulder- I went on my heels to the entrance of the big building.

''YO! Y/N!'' I heard someone behind me yell and I quickly turned around to meet eyes with Kurumi, Kaguya, Tsukasa and Eren. I hadn't seen the boys in some time, so, it was nice to see them again. ''We've missed you!'' they all said and I laughed, telling them I've missed them too before giving everyone a hug.

''Studied enough?''

''Hell yeah,'' Kurumi said cockily, putting her hands on her hip sassily before letting her limbs fall to the side, defeated, she said; ''who am I trying to fool? I didn't study enough for English literature because fucking science was beating my ass. You might have to leave me alone at this hell.'' She looked up at the school and shook her head, slightly disappointed in her abilities.