13

Cairo's POV

"Well you seem Happy." Christen says as Koda I join her, Jasmine, and a few of the other ladies on the elevator.

"I gotta big night planned tonight."

"You mean our game?" Ash asks.

We're playing Spain in our final game of SheBelives

"Nah fuck that." I say. "We're gonna win anyway."

"So what's your big night then? Christen asks.

"I don't wanna jinx it." I say as the elevator door opens.

Christen chuckles then all of us get off the elevator and head to the bus.

Once on the bus, I hang up my suit in the row before Koda and I's row then I sit down next to Koda in our row.

A few minutes later the players get on the bus then we head to Toyota Stadium.

On the way to the stadium I look down at my line-up notes to make sure everything is correct.

21-Alyssa Naeher
2-Jasmine Spencer
7-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Becky Sauerbrunn(C)
20-Casey Short
6-Morgan Brian
9-Lindsey Horan
16-Rose Lavelle
17-Tobin Heath
14-Audrey Solo
15-Megan Rapinoe

After I'm sure everything is correct, I put my notes up then relax for the rest of the drive.

Eventually we get to the stadium so I gather my things as we pull into the parking area.

Once the bus stops, I grab my suit then Koda and I get off the bus and head to the locker room

When we get to the locker room, Koda and I head to the managers office then I put my stuff down before we head outside to check the pitch

Once outside, Koda and I head over to friends and family section then I hug Nova, kiss my girlfriend and kiss Katara's head before I check the pitch.

After we check the pitch, all of us head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room, I head to the managers office then I change out of my tracksuit and into my purple suit while the team warms up.

"How do I look Koda?" I ask as I finish buttoning my shirt

I accidentally left my tie that goes with my purple suit at home in San Diego

Koda yips then she smiles at me so I toss her a treat then I put on my shoes

Once I'm fully dressed, I give myself a once over in a mirror then I put my phone and wallet in my pockets before Koda and I walk back into the locker room.

"Does this mean your a secret Orlando Pride fan?" Ash asks.

"Nah." Pinoe says. "She likes the Reign."

"Children." Ali says.

"Sorry." Pinoe and Ash say making me chuckle.

"Alright ladies...." I say then I go over some last minute things.

Once I've gone over everything, Koda and I leave the locker room and head out to the friends and family section

When we get to the friends and family section, Katara is lowered down to me then the two of us do a few poses for our matchday fit photo tradition.

"Alright Babygirl." I say after Katara and I pose for our matchday fit photo. "You be good for Nova and I'll see you after the game."

Katara nods and pecks my lips then I hand her back to Nova before Koda and I head to the bench.