36

Cairo's POV

"Alright people." I say as I stand in front of my team. "Before we go to Ash and Ali's retirement party I just wanted to show you the schedule for the rest of the year and all of next year."

Tomorrows the first match of the September friendlies and Ash and Ali are retiring.

Ash and Ali's retirement game is first, followed by Becky's, then next international window, Pinoe will be the last of the retiree's.

"Sounds good." Someone says so I pass the schedule out then we all look at the schedule.

"Red means SheBelieves and Green is Tournament of Nations

"Red means SheBelieves and Green is Tournament of Nations." I say.

"Cairo do you schedule the games?" Mal asks.

"I just find opponents." I say. "Where we play, what time, and what day is up to US Soccer or the foreign FA if we play outside America."

"We're playing on turf fields." Tobin says.

"Don't worry about that" I say. "My company will have fresh grass pitches laid out on all the turf fields."

"We're playing in Iceland?" Christen asks.

"That wasn't my idea." I say.

"Who's was it?"

"Your former coach put that together before she left." I say. "I only started finding opponents for games after the Olympics so all the opponents in 2021 were scheduled by me."

"You gonna be okay going to Iceland?" Keegan asks.

"I fucking hope so." I say.

Thankfully Megan and Katara are gonna be with me in Iceland so that should help.

"But enough about me." I say. "Let's go to the party."

Everyone nods then we leave the meeting room, get on the bus, and head to the first part of the retirement party.

Ash and Ali got to choose one thing each they wanted to do the day before they retire.

We're going to Ash's choice first which is racing karts at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games Orlando

Ali's choice is going to some fancy restaurant then she wants to go dancing so we're gonna do that after we shower after racing karts.

When we get to the karting place that I rented out for the team, all of us get off the bus then we head inside the karting place.

"Damn." Some teenage boy says as he ogle's my Omega.

"If you'd like to keep your eyes and your throat then I suggest you look somewhere else." I say as I wrap my arm around my Mate.

"Boy shoo." One of the older workers says then she smacks him with a newspaper. "Go get the karts ready."

The teenager huffs then he walks away.