33

Cairo's POV

"Sorry Cairo." Nova says. "They already flew her home to France."

"Aww." I say.

I tried to get Eugenie's doctors to let me see her, but they won't allow anybody besides Amandine to see her.

Eugenie's getting a new heart since here's failed for some unknown reason.

"Well thanks for trying." I say.

Nova nods then she hugs me before Koda and I get on the bus that'll take us to today's semi-final against Sweden.

Once on the bus, I hang up my suit in the row before Koda and I's row then I sit down next to Koda in our row.

A few minutes later the players get on the bus then we head to Kashima Stadium.

On the way to the stadium I look down at my line-up notes to make sure everything is correct.

1-Emma Harris
2-Jasmine Spencer
7-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Becky Sauerbrun(C)
19-Crystal Dunn
8-Julie Johnston
3-Sam Mewis
16-Rose Lavelle
23-Christen Press
14-Audrey Solo
17-Tobin Heath

After I'm sure everything is correct, I put my notes up then relax for the rest of the drive.

Eventually we get to the stadium so I gather my things as we pull into the parking area.

Once the bus stops, I grab my suit then Koda and I get off the bus and head to the locker room

When we get to the locker room, Koda and I head to the managers office then I put my stuff down before we head outside to check the pitch

After we check the pitch, all of us head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room, I head to the managers office then I change out of my tracksuit and into my light pink suit while the team warms up.

"How do I look Koda?" I ask as I finish tying my black tie.

Koda yips then she smiles at me so I toss her a treat then I put on my shoes

Once I'm fully dressed, I give myself a once over in a mirror then I put my phone and wallet in my pockets before Koda and I walk back into the locker room.

"Nice shoe's." Ash says as she looks at my shoes.

"Thanks

"Thanks." I say. "I'll give you my plug's number later."

"Sweet."

"Alright ladies...." I say then I go over some last minute things.

Once I've gone over everything, Koda and I leave the locker room and head out to the friends and family section

When we get to the friends and family section, Katara is lowered down to me then the two of us do a few poses for our matchday fit photo tradition.