50

Cairo's POV

"Psst." I say as I look at my future wife who's doing an IG live thing.

"Yes?" Megan asks.

"Don't you need to get ready for your set?" I ask then Megan nods.

Today Megan is performing at Coachella and it'll be the first time she's performed since she got shot.

I can't wait to see my baby perform.

Katara stayed in San Diego with Nova because she definitely doesn't need to see or hear her Mommy perform.

"Can you hold this while I get changed?" My future wife asks.

"Yep." I say then I take Megan's phone from her.

Once I have Megan's phone, I tilt it to show Koda.

"Y'all ever seen a doggy wearing headphones?" I say.

Koda yips then I notice Megan getting changed.

"Woah." I mumble as I ogle my nude omega then I watch my fiancée get dressed.

As Megan bends over in front of me, I reach out and squeeze her butt.

"CAIRO." Megan squeals as I giggle.

"I touched the butt." I say with a dopey smile.

"Poo head." Megan mumbles then she finishes gettin dressed for her set.

"You're wearing the shoe's Katara got you." I say.

"I promised our Daughter I would and I'm not breaking that promise." Megan says as she finishes getting dressed.

Once Megan's finished dressing, she wraps herself in a robe then she comes over and sits in my lap.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hi Baby." Megan says then she pecks my lips.

After Megan kisses me, she goes back to her Instagram live thing.

"Is it true that Cairo always tags you on Instagram on your ring finger?" Megan reads of her phone then she looks at me. "Say what now?"

"Yeah." I say. "Every time we're in a photo together on my Instagram or if I post a picture of you, I always put the tag of your Instagram on your ring finger."

"Really?"

"Baby I knew I was gonna marry you the moment I met you in that restaurant in Houston." I say.

"Aww." Megan says then she kisses me again.

"FIVE MINUTE WARNING." Some dude outside says so Megan looks for one final question.

"What's the difference between 'sorry I can't I'm married and no, I'm married?" Megan asks.

"Sorry I can't means I would if I didn't have a wife." I say.

"And what does no, I'm married mean?" Megan questions.

"It means my partner is fine as hell." I say causing Megan to laugh. "It means ain't nobody want that stankin' ass donkey pussy when I got a full bred stallion waiting for me when I get home."

"Alright love birds." Megan's friend Daren says. "You're making me miss my Alpha."

Megan sticks her tongue out at her friend then she lovingly smiles at me as she ends her live stream.

Once the live stream ends, we grab all the stuff we need then we leave the backstage area and head up to the stage where Megan's gonna perform.

When we get to the backstage area, Megan goes off to get ready with her dancers while Daren and I talk amongst ourselves.