65

Megan's POV

"MOMMY." Audrey shouts as she comes into the theatre room.

"Yes?" Hope says.

"Love me." Audrey says then she jumps into her mother's arms.

"You're a dork." Hope says then she sets her daughter next to Audrey's Omega.

"I know." Audrey says with a smile then she kisses her Omega.

"I'm so glad Cairo's coming home soon." I mumble.

Tonight is Cairo's final race of the olympics and if she wins gold in the 1000 meters short track race then she'll have won 6 gold medals during this Olympics.

"When is she getting back?" Keegan asks.

"The Closing ceremony is tomorrow so she's staying for that then she and the Diallo twins are getting on Cairo's plane and coming back to San Diego." I say.

"Don't they live in LA though?" Astrid asks.

"They're gonna spend the night here then they'll fly to LA." I say as I see Katara's doctor  walk into the theatre room.

"Everything looks good." The doctor says. "All Katara's broken bones have healed and her heads good."

"She's just in a fucking coma." I say. "Still."

"Yeah." The doctor says.

"When is she gonna wake up?" I ask.

"Well..."

"MEGAN." I hear Becky shout from upstairs.

I, along with everyone else in the room quickly get up then we sprint out of the theatre room, through the hall, up the stairs, and into Katara's room.

"Sweetie calm down." I hear one of the nurses say.

"MOMMY." Katara shouts causing me to rush to her.

"Shh." I say as I get to my daughter's side. "I'm here baby."

"Mommy." Katara says then she latches onto me.

"I've got you baby." I whisper as I wrap my arms around my daughter.

"Meanie's." Katara says as she looks at the nurses.

"They're just doing their job." I say.

"Why are they here?"

"What do you remember?" I ask.

"I was changing clothes for the photoshoot then everything's a bit fuzzy." Katara says.

"You tripped on a discarded shirt and fell down the stairs." I say. "And you've been in a coma for the past 6 weeks."

"Oh." Katara says. "Wait did Mama go skate?"

"She did." I say.

"Good." Katara says.

"Can you let the doctor look you over then we can shower, eat some food, and watch Mama's race?" I ask.

Katara nods so the doctors look her over then everyone leaves so my daughter and I head into her ensuite and shower.

After our shower, my daughter and I get dressed then we head downstairs to the theatre room.

"We ordered pizza." Sam says when Katara and I come into the room.

"Pizza." Katara says then she drags me over to the pizza.

I chuckle at my daughters enthusiasm then the two of us get some pizza and sit down on one of the couches in the theatre room.