Chapter Twenty-Six: Author's Note

Hello.

I'm sorry, but you signed up for this, guys. I think you knew it would happen eventually. I mean, the cover art!! But anyways, I just want to thank all of you lovely, lovely readers. Without you this wouldn't be around anymore. And it obviously wouldn't have 3.26K views, 256 favorites, and 45 comments (thank you shelby_Winchester  for the majority of those ;p) All of you are amazing, and fantastic, and I love each and every one of you.

However, I need you to pretty-pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top comment and let me know if you like this story/have any requests for another story/have any songs you'd like to see on a playlist for this story. I would be very grateful for these things if you did them.

I hope you will forgive me for the last two chapters. They were very sad/feelsy.

Again, I cannot say, "thank you, I love you enough."  I nearly get emotional seeing how many veiws I have for this weird little fanfiction. I honestly never thought you beautiful people would have any intrest in this poor fic.

If you have any questions about me/this fic/other stories or if you just want to talk, feel free to private message me or comment.

Love you dudes!

xxxo

Ash

(Update: WHAT THE FRICK FRACK PADDY WHACK!?!? WHERE'S MY DESCRIPTION?? WHERE DID YOU GOOO!!?)

(P.S. That wasnt the last chapter. I'm just faking a quick break, okay? Love!!)