Chapter Ten

(I lied, it isn't that long.)

Dean focused on Sam with a very interested look. The doctor (who had inexplicably attractive sex-hair and bright blue eyes) buzzed and zipped around the room. "Heya Sammy," Dean said with a slight smile. He was surprised at how raspy his voice was, and he began to cough with a strong ferocity.

"It's best not to speak." The doctor warned, pointing a cautionary finger at Dean.

Dean grumped and glared at the hustling man. His eyes fell on the man's lip. And, God, those lips! They were blush-red and appeared to be swollen. As if he just had an amazing make out session. The hair made perfect sense. Dean's eyes flashed to his younger brother, who looked absolutely wrecked. And suddenly it all just clicked into place.

Dean fixed his eyes to the starch white blanket covering him. It honestly wasnt that surprising. Sam had appeared nervous and alert lately. Dean just thought that Sam was growing the balls to ask Jessica to marry him. Maybe, he was worried his mistress.... mister... secret-doctor-friend *wink wink* would show up unexpectedly.

He had pegged Sam high up on the "Kinsey Scale," ever since he refused to cut that fucking mop of hair. Dean smirked and then blinked his eyes. He wasnt going to lie. It sucked that Sam was cheating, obviously, but it also sucked that the handsome doctor guy was taken. I mean, this doctor guy is sexy. Like Dr. Sexy, sexy. Wait what?

Dean smirked then, and fought back a laugh, as he thought, "All he needs are some cowboy boots." He suppressed most of the laughter. But let go of a snort, which made him giggle - like a man, duh - and that made both Sam and the doctor look at him concerned. He wasn't gay, promise.

"Anyway, Sam, we can have him set up for surgery by 2:15, given the schedule of the surgeon, Dr. Mills." The doc said simply, finally looking away from Dean, whose ears burned bright red in embarrassment. That man had a grumbling throaty voice, that made Dean's spine tingle with a special thrill. But he was - painfully - heterosexual.

"Whoa, wait--" Dean choked on his words, "surgery?" He squeaked. Both men looked at him sadly.

"Yes, Mr. Winchester, Dr. Mills needs to remove your ventilator, so you can speak painlessly." The guy spoke clearly, and the pleasant shiver in Dean's spine returned.

"O--" he sputtered, "kay."

The doctor nodded, and gave Sam's shoulder a pat, that appeared to be platonic. Dean almost scoffed when he saw the "friendly" gesture. The doctor left the room after sanitizing his hands. Damn, that guy had a hot ass. Holy shit, Dean wasn't gay, dammit!

He looked over at Sam and smirked shortly, before Sam rushed over, and hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay, Dean. "

Sam said.

Dean wanted to say some wise ass remark, but all his mouth would let him say was, "Thanks."