Chapter Four

Next morning, Riley is not feeling well. Sebastian went out for some work. While Riley is in living room playing with some papers which Xavier give her. She keep whining while looking here and there and Xavier is doing some work. He groaned then give her some papers to play so she wouldn't disturb him.

Xavier is doing his work when she broke the vase then ruin all his papers by mistake. He get angry and lock her in store room. She keep crying while begging for him to open door. She keep on saying sorry to him but he just keep working on his papers. After some time, her cries got down.

It's now evening. Riley is feeling hot and her stomach is hurting. She is whining while crying. Xavier groaned angrily and went to store room. He open room door with a thud making her flinched.

"Why the fuck are you start crying again? Can't you fucking take your punishment properly?" He growled angrily looking at her.

"Daddy, Riley hurt" She whimpered while holding her stomach.

"What's hurting?" He asked simply walking towards her.

"Stomach, it's hot daddy" She said frowning.

"Fuck, You had fever" He said touching her forehead.

"Just stay here" He said and going to walk out.

"Daddy, please don't leave me, daddy" She said softly while tears flow from her eyes.

"I wouldn't. I'm just going to get my phone" He said simply looking at her.

"Please daddy" She wince softly looking at him.

He sighed and went to her. He pick her in his arms and went to his room. She hide her face in his neck feeling not good but still happy that she is in his father's arms. He call the doctor.

"It's Xavier knight. My daughter had fever, come fast" He said blankly.

She smile a little when he call her daughter. He groaned when he realised what he just call her. He sat with her in his lap rubbing her back. He felt so worried about her. He didn't push his feelings back and start rocking her back and forth.

"Why daddy don't love Riley?" She whispered softly looking at him.

"I don't know baby" He said truthfully rocking her back and forth.

"Hmm" She hummed don't know what to say.

"I don't know baby. I just don't want a child. I have really bad day at work and then you came. I really don't know how to react and all my anger came on you. I'm not soft or anything to take care of a child. But whenever I saw you. You make me go all soft and I just hate that. I hate being soft so I always get angry to hide my soft side" He told her truthfully but she isn't responding.

"Riley, Riley baby woke up" He said softly shaking her a little.

"Riley, why are you not fucking responding?" He asked worriedly looking at her limp body which is burning up.

"Fuck" He groaned when Scarlett came.

"Sir, doctor Allen is here" She said softly looking down.

"Get him here now" He growled angrily and put her on his bed.

"Nothing will happened to you, baby" He said softly stroking his hairs.

Doctor came rushing and look at the pale girl laying on bed unconscious. He run towards her and check her heart beat.

"We need to admit her to hospital. She need treatment. It's not good for her brain if she faint in fever. It will cause brain damage" Doctor explained him.