Chapter Eight

Looking at the little girl with his soft eyes. He smile looking at her. She is his daughter, his blood, his little Angel. He smile while looking at his daughter, but his smile faded when he remember how he treat her before. He sighed feeling bad for everything. He slowly pulls Riley away from him and put her on bed making her wince. He give her his pillow. He stroking her hairs making her fall asleep again.

It's only 4am. He went to jogging and did his workout. He take a long shower and changed into blue suit. He postponed all the meetings from two days. He can't cancel his meetings now. He need to go to office. He look back at Riley than kiss her forehead. He went towards Sebastian room. He went inside directly.

He shake Sebastian making him groaned than said simply: "I'm leaving for office. Take care of her"

Sebastian groaned: "okay now leave my fucking room"

Xavier said blankly: "call me if she wants to talk or anything"

Sebastian hummed and wave his hand. Xavier walk out of his room. He went down stairs. He told Scarlett to take care of her because he know she don't like Lyla. He went to his car and drove towards his office.

**************

Riley woke with some noises. She start searching for Xavier with her eyes still closed. When she can't feel him on bed, she open her eyes and start looking here and there. She rub her eyes than went to washroom to check but he is not here. She slowly walk out and bump into Jaxon.

He smiled at her and said softly: "good morning sweetie"

She yawn than said softly: "morning uncle jax"

He grinned at her cuteness than said softly picking her: "oh sweetie you're so cute"

Sebastian came from behind and said: "good morning dove"

She said softly smiling at him: "morning sebi"

She said softly looking at him: "daddy"

He said softly: "your daddy went to office. He will come till evening"

She nodded while pouting. Sebastian get her from Jaxon and kissed her forehead. He get her to washroom. He is going to remove his top than she hold her top tightly into jer tiny fists holding back her tears.

She said softly looking at him: "I"

He said softly looking at her with hurt in his eyes: "I wouldn't hurt you dove but it's fine. Wait here, I will send Scarlett to bath you okay"

She nodded softly at him. He smiled at her than walk out. After few minutes, Scarlett came and helped her in bath.

Scarlett said softly looking at her while smiling: "so what do you want to wear miss?"

She giggle and said softly looking at Xavier shirt: "daddy shirt"

She said softly: "umm miss, I'm not allowed to touch sir clothes or any other things"

She pout then said softly: "but daddy let me wear his shirt"

Scarlett nodded and give her Xavier shirt and wear her shorts. She giggle looking at herself in the mirror because she is all drowned in his shirt. They went down stairs. Jaxon and Sebastian smiled at her while Angelo choke on his food while looking at her wearing Xavier shirt. No one is allowed to touch his things and here she is wearing his shirt. She is walking towards them.

Angelo said looking at her: "it's Xavier shirt right"

She nodded with a big smile. Angelo said simply making her smile dropped: "he gonna get angry if he saw you wear his shirt and making it all dirty like this"