Chapter Ten

Today Riley is going to Xavier office with him. She is watching cartoon while Xavier is taking a shower. Riley get bored so she went down stairs. No one is there so she went out to garden. She saw so many tress, flowers. She giggle and run towards it while playing with flowers.

Xavier came out of shower. He saw Riley is not there. He quickly wear his pants and run down stairs to find her. Bad thoughts start running in his mind like what if someone kidnapped her? What she get hurt and many more things.

He call out for her: "Riley, baby where are you? Daddy is worried baby"

He run outside and saw her playing in garden. He sighed in relief. He went to her and pick her. He said softly: "baby why did you leave when daddy told you to not go anywhere?"

She said softly while pouting: "Riley sorry daddy"

He nodded and get her back upstairs. He get her washroom and make her bath. He went to closet and pick black leggings and top with daddy princess written on it. He make her wear a warm coat so she wouldn't get cold. He tie her hairs in a ponytail. He change into his black suit. He wear her black shoes and tie her shoes laces. He stand up and straighten his suit. He pick her in his arms and walk down stairs.

He sat Riley in his car and sat on driving seat and drove towards his office. They reach office in 20 minutes. He hopped off the car and helped Riley out. He take a deep breathe and straighten his suit. He get her blank face back.

Riley look up at Xavier with her curious eyes. She giggle and straighten her coat. She keep her head high just like father. He shake his head with an amused expression than hold her hand. She give him a bright smile. They walk inside the office and everyone greet Xavier. They went to elevator. Riley giggle when it's started to move making Xavier smile at her cuteness. They get out of the elevator.

Everyone start greetings Xavier while looking at Riley with soft eyes. They went to his office. Riley look at the big office with her big doe eyes. Glass windows, sun is lighting in the office from the glass. She look up and Xavier and said softly: "Riley like daddy office"

He chuckle at her and went towards his chair while Riley is busy in admiring his office. He press a button and a boy around 20 came inside. He knock on the door. Xavier said blankly: "come in"

He walk inside and said simply: "yes sir"

Xavier roll his eyes and said simply: "where is the little table and chair I ordered for?"

He said slapping his head himself: "oh shit, it's came but I forgot to tell someone to settle it in your office. I will be back"

Xavier said simply looking at him: "when you're going to do your work properly liam"

He already rushed out. He is Xavier best friend and also his assistant. He said softly looking at Riley: "baby come here"

She giggle and run back towards him. He pick her in his lap and said softly: "daddy has two meetings. Will be my good girl and wait here for daddy?"

She pout then nodded her head and said softly: "otay daddy"

He smile kiss her forehead when Liam came back with two guards with the table and little chair. They set it down and walk out. Riley look at the table and chair with big eyes and said softly: "daddy Riley same same"

He smile at her and Liam said wiping his fake tears: "my baby get so big and become Dad. I'm so happy for you"

Xavier roll his eyes at him while Liam said softly looking at Riley: "hello cutie pie, I'm your uncle Liam, Xavier best friend"

She look at Xavier. He nodded his head and said softly: "baby he wouldn't hurt you"

She give him a small smile and mumble softly: "hello li"