Chapter Sixteen

Xavier drove towards Riley school. He was just too angry at his family who said mean things to liam and also Riley. Well, they are leaving tomorrow because Xavier get too angry when they bring Riley in everything and start saying things about and he told them to leave.

Xavier reaches her school and parks the car. He hopped off the car and walks inside. He saw Riley eating a lollipop while smiling with Jonas. She saw Xavier and rush towards him. She said smiling hugging him: "Daddy"

Xavier smiles and kneels in front of hugging her. He pecks her forehead and she pecks his lips. He said smiling: "how was your day baby?"

She pouts and goes to tell him about her wrong homework and sums. Ms Rose hug Jonas from behind when she saw him looking at Riley and Xavier. He also sometimes miss his father but he never wants him to come back and hurt his mother. He said smiling: "I'm a fine mom"

She smiles down at his son and pecks his forehead. He smiles at her and Ms rose said smiling at Xavier: "hello Mr knight, I need to talk to you"

Xavier nod his head and said smiling: "baby stay here with Jonas, okay, daddy will be back"

She nods her head and Xavier went inside with Ms Rose to her office. Ms Rose said smiling: "have a seat Mr knight"

Xavier sat down on the chair and Ms Rose said simply: "Riley is a very bright girl but today she seems off like something is bothering her. Her all homework was wrong. You also know a child mind, they obverse everything and even little things can hurt them so just try to ask her what happened"

Xavier sighed and said simply: "some family problems but I will take care of whatever bothering her. I will also take care of her homework"

Ms Rose said smiling: "I know she will do good and she is really intelligent. Her happiness is most important for her good work at school"

Xavier said simply: "thank you so much"

Ms Rose said smiling: "I'm sorry for bothering you but I said Jonas to talk to Riley because sometimes children can't talk to us and open as they can with someone as their age. Now Jonas wants to go with her to your house, they both come to me in recess and ask me I can't say no. If you have any problem, I can understand and I will make Jonas understand"

Xavier said simply: "it's fine, Ms Rose"

Ms rose smiled and they shake hands with each other. Xavier walkout and said smiling: "come on baby, let's go home"

Riley said smiling: "daddy Jonas will come home with us"

Xavier said smiling: "I know baby"

Jonas smiled at Riley then went to hug her mom. Ms Rose said smiling: "be nice and don't bother them okay"

Jonas smile and peck her mother cheeks. Ms Rose said smiling: "I will pick you at night, Mr knight Jonas is allergic to peanuts so please"

Xavier said simply: "I will remember that Ms Rose"

They walk towards Xavier car and wave bye to Ms rose. Xavier open the door for Riley and helped her inside. Jonas smiled at them and Xavier closed the door. Jonas sighed feeling a little sad while thinking about his father. Xavier walks towards the other side and opens the door for Jonas. Jonas looked up at him and Xavier said smiling: "Riley love that side and she never let anyone sit there"

Jonas smile at him and sat inside while saying thank you to him. Xavier sat on the driving seat and said simply: "buckle up Jonas, Riley"

Riley quickly buckles and Jonas also buckles up his seatbelt. Xavier sped off to the road. Jonas and Riley keep talking and giggling in the back making Xavier smile at them. Yeah, he is a little jealous of Jonas but he is happy for Riley.