Chapter Fifteen

Xavier father said angrily: "how can she be your daughter when that bitch abort your child five years ago"

Xavier growled glaring at his father: "she meant nothing to me now. I hate that bitch for aborting my child. And about Riley, she is my daughter and she is not going anywhere. If you have any problem, get the hell out of my house"

Emily said simply: "dad calm down and it's good that Xavier find someone to live his life"

Riley is shaking while hugging her daddy. Xavier takes a deep breath to calm himself down. He rubs Riley back making her calm down. He said gently: "I'm sorry for scaring you baby"

Riley nodded her head against his chest when Ethan came towards Xavier. Xavier mother said simply: "if he is happy then it's fine"

His father said simply: "whatever, don't think I will accept that little girl"

Xavier rolled his eyes and Angelo said blankly: "sometimes I just wonder how he is our father"

His father glared at him while he glare back at him. Xavier said gently: "Angel, look she is my mom, dad and my sisters. Say hello"

Riley looks up at Xavier with pouty lips. Xavier smiled at her and she waved her hand and said surely: "hello"

Angelo almost cooed at her but quickly get his blank face back and control himself. Sebastian chuckled at her cute hello. Xavier peck her forehead and his mother said smiling: "she is really cute"

Xavier said simply: "I know, she is just a little shy around new people"

His mother nodded her head and said smiling: "I'm happy to see you smiling after so long"

Xavier smiles down at his little angel who is busy cutting his shirt button with her little teeth biting on it. He shook his head and said simply: "what are you trying to do Angel?"

She looks up and leaves his shirt button pouting. She mumbles softly: "sorry Daddy"

He said smiling: "it's fine baby"

She smiles and Ethan said smiling: "Hi uncle Xavier"

Xavier looks at him and pats his head. Ethan smiled at him and Riley said smiling: "hi"

Ethan said smiling: "hi Riley"

Riley smile and Xavier said smiling: "Angel, he is Ethan your cousin brother"

Riley waves her hand cutely. Ethan said smiling: "let's play "

Riley looked up at Xavier for permission. Xavier doesn't want her to go and play with him. He just doesn't trust Ethan but looking at Riley pouty face. He said smiling: "go play but be careful"

Riley quickly peck his lips and jumped off his lap. She went towards Ethan and start playing together. Xavier, Sebastian and Angelo start talking while liam is outside. He knows Xavier family don't like him so he just doesn't want to create more problems.

Liam family wasn't rich like them and they don't like Xavier being friends with him but Xavier was always there for him as a big brother. One day when everyone in school finds out liam is gay they start making fun of him and tease him but Xavier always stands there with him. When Xavier family find out liam is gay they make Xavier stop talking to him and when they didn't succeed in this. They send Xavier away to some other country when Xavier came back he finds out that liam parents died and now he lives with his uncle and aunt. Xavier starts his company and gives him an offer to work in his company. Liam didn't recognise him first but Xavier told him. Liam was so happy to have his best friend back. Liam had tears in his eyes and a smile on his lips.