Chapter Twelve

It's been a month and half since Riley start living with Xavier. Xavier love the little girl more than himself. Angelo and Sebastian also love her so much. Now both daddy and daughter laying on bed. Xavier is reading some files while Riley is sleeping on his chest. She stir her sleep and open her eyes a little. She murmured softly yawning: "morning daddy"

He smile and peck her forehead. He said gently: "morning Angel"

She smile brightly and he said simply: "did you sleep well?"

She nodded while rubbing her eyes. He put his file aside and pick her in his arms. He get her to washroom and said: "daddy will be back okay"

She nodded and he walk out. He complete reading his file when he hear flush sound. Riley knock on the door and he went inside. He helped her in washing hands and fill a bath tub for her. He strip off her clothes and sat her inside the bath tub. She said giggling: "daddy bath"

He smile at her cuteness and remove his shirt. He said smiling: "common let's wash you hairs"

He pour some shampoo on his hands and started to massage her scalp with soft fingers. He said simply: "keep your eyes close okay Angel"

She shut her eyes tightly and he rinse off the shampoo and apply conditioner on her hair. He pour soap on his hands and start cleaning her body. He rinse off the soap from her body and make her wear a bathrobe. She is looking so cute in that bathrobe.

She said giggling: "Riley wash daddy hairs"

He sighed and sat down waiting for her. He said simply: "don't touch your face with shampoo in your hands okay Angel"

She said giggling: "yes daddy, Riley is a big girl now"

He chuckle at her and let her do whatever she want. She pour some shampoo on her little hands and started to massage his scalp so softy and gently don't want to hurt her daddy. After few minutes, when she saw foam. She started to make different things on his head. He said simply: "if you done making a tower on my head then we can rinse if off right"

She said giggling: "no daddy just one more"

He grab her wrist and pull her in his lap. He make a fake beared on her face with foam. She said giggling: "am I looking like Santa?"

He said smirking: "a cute little Santa"

She giggle and they both rinse off. He wrap a towel around her torso and walk out with his little Angel. He sat her on bed and play her favorite song. She start humping with song while he change clothes. He came out of the closest with a floral dress. She said pouting: "no daddy, hoodie"

He sighed and pick a hoodie and shorts. He make her wear clothes and dry her hairs. She had natural wavy hairs. He tie her hairs and make her wear shoes. They went down stairs and he sat her on counter while making sandwich for her. He said simply: "you wanna go and play with your friends do do and zo zo"

She said rocking her legs back and forth: "no daddy, Riley is a big girl"

He smirk then said with a sad face: "daddy is sad now"

She said pouting: "why daddy sad?"

He said simply: "now daddy's baby become a big girl, who gonna play with daddy, who gonna eat chocolates and who gonna go out with daddy? I think daddy need to find a new baby"

She said pouting: "no, Riley is daddy baby no one else. I'm a little baby daddy, your baby"

He chuckle at her cuteness and said smirking pecking her cheeks: "you're my little baby"

She hear Angelo and Sebastian voice and start wiggling to get down. Xavier said sternly: "you need to tell daddy what you need Angel"

She pout and he peck her lips and put her down. She rush towards the living room and pick a clothe. She hide herself in that cloth and start walking like a zombie. Well that's Angelo who make her watch that movie and she didn't get scared of that while Sebastian scream in every second scene.