"Is there a reason we aren't using GPS?" I asked slamming the map down on my lap and peering out the front window, all I could see was walls of pine trees and tall snow capped mountains. I feel like we had been looking at the same scene for the past fifteen miles. There were no side roads branching off like this map is telling me. I raised my eyebrow and looked back at the map very confused. Is the map upside down? I tilted it to the side, it definitely was facing the right direction the first time.

"We can't use a GPS if we don't even know where we are going, Em," Lena laughed as she looked back at me in the rear view mirror. She was very amused watching me struggle.

"Maybe if you quit spinning the map you would know which way is North," I heard a British tone next to me.

I shrieked and I swear I jumped out of my skin. In doing so, I threw my arms up and apparently got too close to the window. The map was sucked out of my hands and out the window, you could see it drifting in the breeze behind us.

I scowled and shot my eyes to the left of me, "Why do you always just poof in and out whenever you feel like it?!" I took a deep breath to try and slow my heartbeat down. You would think after being around Loki for so long that when he does pop in, it wouldn't startle me anymore. But I have now learned that he is unpredictable most of the time.

"Hello darling," Loki spoke to Lena, completely ignoring my presence next to him and losing the only map I have. He was dressed in a very nice black suit. His hair was short and weirdly a dark brown color, curls prominent. He was always completely overdressed for no reason, a bit dramatic if you ask me.

"The cloaking spell is starting, so you better hurry," He winked at Lena through the rear view mirror before vanishing.

"Lena," I glared at her while she giggled. "I am so thankful that Wren and Beckett do not have his personality traits. And if they wanted to check in on us couldn't they, I don't know....make a phone call?!"

"Emma...stop complaining for two seconds," Harlow breathed out, she leaned forward slowly looking out at the mountain. There was a house that sat at the top, a waterfall down below. A misty haze covered the grass in the yard, it was a large house that was probably worth millions of dollars. "I have a very strong feeling this is it."

We parked on the side of the road and one by one got out of the car and made our way to the trunk. Lena opened it up and handed each of us a ring that held a power stone in the center, we took each others hands and closed our eyes. Matching energies, letting magic flow evenly before we can hear Atlas starting the cloaking spell. If one of us has more energy than the other, it will alter the period of time the cloaking spell will cover us. We need to make sure we are all covered for the same amount of time.

"Phasmatos radium calaraa, Phasmato..." I can hear Atlas chant in the back of my head. The more he repeats it, it starts to cloud my brain and it almost sounds like your ears are plugged. A better reference would be trying to listen to a conversation while you're under water.

Once the chanting stopped, I looked at Lena and Harlow. Harlow nodded at us both before we made our way to the house, we made it swiftly to the house thankfully. But that was the easy part. I peeked in the window while Lena was picking the lock to get inside. I didn't see anyone inside, just a big living room with lavish furniture and simplistic. All the furniture was a dark color, the walls were darker with golden lights that were embedded into the walls to give the room some sort of dimension.

"Got it," Lena said as she pushed the door open, "Let's go."

We made our way into the house and looked around for anything useful. Any sort of information that could help us see why Grimm was doing this to people. More specifically, to us. I walked around slowly, my eyes scanning every inch of the walls and furniture that was inside. I didn't want to miss anything. I looked around the hallways, there weren't even pictures hanging on the walls. I heard Lena in the room next to me, it was a huge library. I walked in and noticed her examining the bookcase.