Doesn't effect

Arjun's POV

I don't know what is she thinking. After what I have done to her she should have hated my daughter me, and should have rejected to operate Prerna, but here she is taking care of Prerna and saying she is beautiful. 

Arjun: "Are you going home now?"

Maithili: "Yaa I am leaving now. see you tomorrow"

Arjun: "Do you wanna have dinner with me Maithili?" She stared at me for minute and then nodded saying ok. We reached parking lot.

Maithili: "Where are we going ? you wanna do carpooling?"

Arjun: "That will be great. We can go by your car then I have to return here again"

As I sat on passenger seat, it was great car. I mean well designed, well equipped dashboard was well modified. I was looking in with aww. She cleared her throat "Its customized " I nodded and we reached one restaurant which she chose by herself. She decides everything by herself not like old Maithili. She used to ask everything before doing anything, and now its different. And I like this, I can understand she was just 17 when she with me. Everything was new for her, but what did I do?

She told that this was the restaurant that Aarav introduced her and she liked its vibe by then. We took the seat , it was nice . We ordered some food , I can say she was really hungry and that's why she agreed for this dinner otherwise she would have rejected me as usual. 

Arjun: "Maithili , can you forgive me? I know I made many bad things to you , but can you forgive me for that. I was shocked when you accepted Prerna's operation when I was the one who made you abort you kid."

Maithili: "Prerna is small kid, and I can't hold my grudge against her so plz don't overthik"

Arjun: "Shruti didn't wanted to be pregnant, but when she got pregnant I was really happy an thought about when you were pregnant and what I told that time. I somehow made her agree to carry the baby. But after delivery she just ignored Prerna and rejected to take responsibility and then left us ." A lone tear came out of my eyes when I saw her face , she expression was somewhat sour.

Arjun: "Sorry Maithili, I was just saying , I didn't mean to make you unhappy"

Maithili: "No its not that, you should stop using that mushroom dish spoon in biryani's kadai. I am histamine , I mean I am allergic to mushrooms ." What ? I mean what she is talking about. She was thinking about mushroom right now and I thought what I am saying is hurting her. 

That means my talk, me doesn't effects her. I am nobody now. I lost everything, I lost her 11 years back already, but I was out of path, that was my mistake which doesn't have any uturn now. 

Arjun: "O.. ohh yaa. I am sorry. "

Maithili: "Its ok , and about forgiving you, that's not possible. I have already moved on and heve people who need me and loves me. which you never did so let's not think or interfere in each other's things. I will take care of Prerna them that case will be transferred to Dr. Aarav, her recovery will be taken care by Dr. Aarav. I just hope that surgery goes well."

I couldn't say anything anymore, she was clear with her decision and words.  I just sat there looking at her while she was savouring her veg biryani. My mind snapped when she got call, she picked it .

"Hello, yes baby. I am having my dinner"

"Ya baby, will be there in 20 min."

"Ya ok, Go to sleep I will join you on bed ok?"

I felt really sad hearing her. So she is already with someone, ya she is moved on , she already told that right. What was I thinking, I am a idiot, I of course have lost her . 

We left from there and she dropped me to hospital and I just stood there watching her going. 

Maithili's POV

I was nervous like hell when I was in dinner with him . I don't know why I accepted to have dinner with him. When he started to talk about past I was not at all comfortable that time. I wanted to smack on his face when he was talking about my abortion which never happened, why he have to come to conclusion that I aborted he could have at least asked me what I have done. 

But will I be ok to talk about my babies to him. Should I ever say this to him? What he will do when he gets to know about Rudra and Rudhi, will he take them with him? What will my babies do after knowing about their dad? 

With all this thoughts I reached home and took short shower and slipped to my bed where Rudra and Rudhi were already in slumber. Earlier in restaurant Rudra called me to say that they were missing me very much and wants to hug me. These days I was really busy with Prerna, she is really sweet baby, she is somewhat resembles my Rudhi. Her mom should be there for her now , but that selfish lady just left her there without caring about her health. I feel so nice whenever she calls me Doctor mummy. 

I felt really happy when she called me that, it was lie I have three children . But should not think that, its really wrong. But what can I do, when she is in pain My heart also pains, I see my Rudhi in her. 

While thinking this things I drift off like that. I woke up with my phone buzzing loudly, I picked it without seeing the caller id.

"Hello" I answered groggily

"Dr. Maithili, its urgent, patient Prerna is unstable. we want you here" This made me full awake. I said that I will be there in 20 min till that to inject her Propofol (drug)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Guys how's this?

Please vote, comment, support and love.

Love you all❤❤❤