Dark Shadow

Arjun's POV

Who is this scumbag now? Its been 1 week he came here and I always find him near my Maithili. I just want to chop his hands which he uses to touch my Maithili.

Waitt.. What 'my'.. She is not mine, I am the reason she is not mine..

But this guy.. Fuckkk.. I just hate this Pavan..

My angel Prerna is getting better now, but she always asks for her mummy, which is Maithili as she thinks. But soon I have to tell her that Maithili is not her mom, and I know my poor baby will be again sad. But I can't do anything about that , when I called my ex-wife, she straight away rejected to meet her sick child, and I will never forgive her for that. What's the fault of that small angel that she got such a heartless mom. But whenever I see Maithili near Prerna, both looks so cute and lovely together. If .... just if I can say Maithili to stay like that, come to me and my baby, will she ever consider that.?

As I left my cabin and unintentionally (ok thats lie) I went to Maithili's cabin, but the scene which I saw just made my blood boil. I just wanted to punch this man's face and kick him out of the cabin. 

Arjun: "What the fuck do you think you are doing? " They both shot up from their position. I again asked "Where do you think you were touching her?"

Pavan:"Why are you here?"

Maithili: "Mr. Arjun, you should knock before coming in", she started to limp towards her desk.

Arjun: "Oh , did I disturb you both while doing some dirty stuffs"

Pavan: "Mind your tongue Mr. Rathore"

Arjun: "Didn't I say truth. What were you doing lifting Maithili's shirt Dr. Pavan. I won't stay back if you do such things with her."

Pavan: "Wait a minute, why does that concern you, Whatever I do with her"

Arjun : Ok this man is getting on my nerves, how can he even think of touching her.* "YOU"

Maithili: "Mr. Arjun, Pavan was just giving me massage, I was having cramps, thats why"

Shit.. did I just overreact right now. I diverted my glance to this scumbag, and there he was mischievously smirking . I now hate him more. Can I just wipe that smirk from his face. 

Arjun: "Ohh, Sorry . Should I bring anything to you , or anything you want?" 

Maithili: "Yes, Just get out." and this is what you say slap on yours face without touching it, and this made this scumbag to giggle . What is he.. a teenage girl ?

Maithili: "Pavan , you too." and this is my turn....

And on cue, we both left from there. 

Pavan: "By the way , Why do you care Mr. Arjun , if I do anything with Maithili."

Arjun: "And I know, she will never allow you too." my this words made this laugh.

Pavan :"You are late .. You were not there when she needed you the most. so don't try to come to her now. She don't want you in her life. You are just a dark shadow, which will always be dark.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys.. do you want me to picture Pavan, Aarav, Priya and Pakhi..Please comment for that..

Again small chap..

Please vote, comment, support, love.

Love you all.❤❤❤