Sleeping paralysis

Writer's POV

Goa

As decided, both Arjun and Maithili landed nearly at 11:30 am. Arjun was trying to talk to her but as usual Maithili was ignoring him as flu. 

As they got their keys for room, they parted but Arjun stopped her,

Arjun: "Wait .. Take some rest then we have meeting at 4:30 pm, so meet me at 4:15 here in lounge outside." 

Maithili: "MMHHMM"

She gave cold answer for that and left from there which made Arjun to sigh in defeat. 

As she reached in room she took her mobile and dialled to call her babies.

Maithili: "Hello kiddo.."

Rudra: "Did you reach there Mom? How was the journey ? Are you ok there?"

Maithili: "My goshh, my baby is really annoying, he is behaving as my dad.. "

Rudra: "Ok, I won't nag anymore. But after returning we are going for family picnic, Otherwise i won't talk to you and Rudhi is already not talking to you , remember that. huhh"

Maithili : "You little brats, always blackmailing me, ok I will take some leave and will go somewhere nice. ok ?" 

Rudra: "That's like my mom .. hahahha"

Maithili : "You little.. "

Rudra : "Byy mommm" 

After mother- son talk , she took long shower and wore my robe and done some light makeup to look presentable, as she already knew that this was some big shot conference and she will be meeting her former mates and doctors. Then wore her Black dress.

It was already 4:20, so she just left her room and strolled towards hotel lounge where Arjun said to meet him, as she reached there, Arjun was awestruck watching her she was looking really beautiful

They reached the venue and the conference was going in full swing . Many medical terms was going bouncer from Arjun's head, for which Maithili was helping him to understand. Conference was about highly equipped machineries for surgeries and my other things. 

As expected many people identified Maithili, some seniors came to them and admired and praised her for her achievement and talents. Arjun too was very proud to hear such things. But then her started to get annoyed when Dr. Park min who was her former colleague, started to flirt with her. 

When it was dinner time, buffet was organised in conference venue itself. They were having their dinner , and then again Dr. Park Min came and started to force Maithili to have one glass of wine , but she was rejecting it saying she can't drink alcohol. But kept on pestering her. 

Arjun : "You don't have to drink it, let me handle this " he whispered it to her . 

Maithili : "You don't have to handle anything . Mind your own business ." that made Arjun feel bad , but he just brushed it off . 

Maithili atlast drank her wine and then after bidding their bye, they left for their hotel . 

Maithili laid on her bed without changing as she was already tired with travelling and then conference, and some fake smiling. As she was about to go to her slumber, she started to think of the nightmare which is haunting her from some days. So she just grabbed her handbag and fished in to find one tablet bottle. She took 1 tablet and plopped in one tablet in mouth and drank one gulp of water after that. 

After that she lost her conscious and slept in 2 min. 

On other hand, Arjun was overthinking everything, everything which he done to Maithili was flashing in front of his eye, and then at last he made his mind to say everything and apologies to her decently and will ask for second chance, as he knew he have feelings for her . 

When he reached her room , room was slightly open and he could hear some gasping voices from inside the room , so he didn't think much before barging inside the room. But what is saw inside was beyond the shock. 

Maithili's eyes was widely opened , and she was gasping as if she was terrified by seeing something on the ceiling. He ran towards her and started to lightly pat on her face. 

Arjun: "What's wrong Maithili ? What's going on ? Why are you behaving like this. " but she kept on gasping for air, couldn't move any body parts.

As he was trying to bring Maithili back to conscious, one of the bell boy who was passing by her room , entered the room after hearing this commotion . 

Bellboy: "Sir, I think you should take her to hospital. "

As he said Arjun picked up Maithili in bridal style and ran towards door , that bellboy too grabbed her mobile phone and ran after them to help him.

2 hours later~

Bellboy: "Sir, I think I should go. I brought this mobile from madam's room , and called on emergency speed dial no, they said that her family will be here in 4 hours." Arjun just nodded as his brain was not working , after seeing his Maithili like that . What was going with her? He had no idea , what she was going through or gone through.

He was still in his thoughts when doctor who was checking her came out.

Arjun: "Doctor, what is wrong with her ? What was going on ?"

Doctor: "It was Sleeping paralysis. We can't talk about this in details without her medical history , so you should call her family for that." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guyss... 

I know I am being brat here, but I m sorry about that . Anyways I am really happy to see votes and comments from you guys, please keep on supporting me. 

I will try my best to update more frequently.

Please Vote, Comment, Support, and Love.

Love you all  ❤❤❤