Jealous

Arjun's POV

Yesterday was my best day, my Angel is out of danger. Maithili saved her, now my Angel will grow like any other kids, she will play and study and do everything which normal kids do. I was very happy and followed to thank Maithili for that . She made possible which was impossible. But when I reached her cabin, I heard someone shouting on Maithili and I know this voice, Its Mr. Shankar Jodha, Mathili's dad. He spat some bad things and atlast slapped her, which made my blood boil. 

Everything was my fault, I destroyed her life I left her in middle, but everyone are still baming for that even my sis Pakhi also hates her. And don't have any guts to reveal them the truth. When I tried to help her, she straightly refused it. 

When leaving I saw her helping some family, I hide myself and then when she left I asked them what's the matter. For which they said that she introduced them to 'Ruhi help'. I know about this welfare which helps the patient's who can't pay for the surgeries. But what made me suspicious was this family's surgery got accepted within 5 min, which is little weird. 

Next morning.~

I waited for Maithili to arrive, I wanted to see her. I miss her. Wait what??? .. Shut up Arjun .. You can't ..You were the one who left her , now you can't miss her .. You don't have any rights. My thoughts were disturbed by Aarav

Aarav: "Bhai .. Are you hearing me?"

Arjun: "Yee .. yess what where you saying ?"

Aarav: "I said Dr. Maithili wants to meet you " This made me smile.

Arjun: "Okk I am going .."

Aarav: 'I am too coming"

Arjun: "WHY? I mean why are you following"

Aarav :"What do you mean by following.. She called both of us to discuss about Prerna.. "

Now I want to smack myself.. What I was thinking.. She will never want to meet me alone. She is happy without me but still I want her to see me as she used to look at her 11 years ago. The way she used to blush whenever I was near her. Hayeeee .. I just miss her .

We reached her cabin and Aarav knocked on door, when I heard her small but stern voice "come in".

Aarav: "good morning dr. Maithili, you called us for?"

Maithili :"yaa I wanted to talk about Prerna."

Arjun: startled* "What??  What about her, you said it was successful surgery, then what about her .. "

Aarav:" bhai bhaii... Calm down let her finish first. "

Maithili: "so I was saying that Prerna's health is 90% good, now her diet, her surrounding is only things we have to look after, I will recommend you not to let her play for somewhat 2 months, as she can't give stress to her heart."

Aarav: "And about diet I will tale care of that" and he winked her, for which she chuckled. What they are flirting?

In a min or 2 , she got a call. I don't know why but I wanted to hear her conversation, so I didn't take a clue and sat at my place with innocent expression. She picked the call and answered,
On call*

"Yes baby ? "
"What? Is he here? "
"Okkk I will meet him there.. "
"I will call him now if you disconnect😒"

Okk now it hurts like hell, I should have left before hearing this baby babu conversation.

I heard Maithili clearing her throat to gain my attention.

Maithili: "one of my friend is here in cafeteria to meet me, I am taking my leave , I will join you dr. Aarav if you have any queries about Prerna. "

With that we left from there, but I told Aarav to go first. I too wanted to see this friend of Maithili.

So I just followed her without letting her know, and then I suddenly struggled to gulp my saliva when I saw her hugging the guy who was really handsome with mature expression.
–----------–-----–------–-------–
Hey guys

Arjun is really jealous right now, any idea who is this new guy? Paa??

Please leave some guesses on comments..

Please vote, comment, support, love

Love you all❤️❤️❤️