Goa

Maithili's POV

January.. Dreadful month as always... I am getting my syptoms as always.. I am getting that nightmares as always.. I am losing my mind as always.. And I am having my therapy as always I get in this month annually..

Pavan is doing his best for me .. But its always there near me.. I miss that part which I lost in this month. My kids know  that I am having some issues as they are mature and now in next month they will turn 11. My babies are growing up, but I don't want them to grow.

Maithili : "nothing is working on me, pavan, its still haunting me at nights, can't you just give me sleeping pills ? "

Pavan: "And then ? Then what ? You too know sleeping pills will cause more problems.. You too remember what happened last time you took sleeping pills. "

Maithili sighs* : "yaa I know.. But rudra and rudhi are very tensed because of me, I don't want them to get stressed due to me."

Pavan: "its more than safe to get nightmares than that thing.. Last time what happened scared them to hell, they cried so much .. And you know I can't see them crying and I can't see you like that, so shut up and take this medicines and sleep ."

Maithili: "ok.. Dr. You are so boring ." I made faces which made this scowl more . I reached door to exit but stopped.

Maithili: "By the way, I am not going home now, I have surgery in 1 hour, you go first and bring pav bhaji for my babies."

Pavan: "look at you, you are speaking as if you behave like a mom.. "

Maithili: "shut up, byy "

I reached my cabin to be invited by Mr. Arjun. Why can't he stay away from me. Now Prerna is all good and will be ready to be discharged soon.

Arjun: "Where were you ? I was waiting for you from 1 hour. "

Maithili: "why ? Don't you have any work Mr. Arjun? You could have called me if you had anything important."

Arjun: "You were with Dr. Pavan?"

Maithili: "yes. But its nothing to concern you . why did you want to meet me?"

Arjun : "Actually there is one conference meeting and I need you "

Okk.. That really startled me. He behaves like he is jealous or something.. And that makes my heart burst.. Shut up .. Nothing makes your heart burst only your babies does that..

Arjun: "I mean I need you to come with me, as you are one of our best doctors, and I already checked your schedules and surgeries , it's clear."

Maithili: "you are not asking me , you are ordering me ?"

Arjun: "Actually this is order, I want you there with me ."

Maithili: "Why? To show off?"

Arjun: "you can think what you want to , but its already decided. We are leaving day after tomorrow 6am. I have already arranged tickets ."

Okk .. He is being bossy now as he used to do 12 years ago.. I hate him .. Can I kick his ass ? No he is your boss.. You have your kids to feed and they are really big eaters .. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maithili: "Ok."

Then it was normal surgery night with me. I reached home and dropped Goa bomb on them.. But I got positive reaction from them .. Priya was dancing like as if she is going Goa instead of me.

------–-----------------------
Hey guys..

I am really sorry about late update as too many things were going on .. But I was happy because of your comments.. And will try to update soon

Please vote, comment, support and love.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️