Mom Dad

Maithili's POV

His hugs still gives me shiver, all those past comes in front of me as it just happened yesterday. I should not get involved to him it will only hurt me, and nothing else. I reached my cabin changing into my formal attire ready to leave, when someone knocked on my door. 

I permitted that person to come in while I was busy logging off my system. 

??: "Mithi, is that you ?"

That familiar voice made me snap my head toward that lady. And there she stood with teary eyes with her husband who was glaring at me. 

Maithili: "Sorry , Its Maithili"

Mom: "Mithi, Why are you saying that beta?"

Maithili : "If you are here for me, then I am sorry I am leaving now , my shift is already over. Please consult other doctor."

Dad: "You are still that ill disciplined child, I told you Megha your daughter will never be good. "

I scoffed on hearing "Then what about you ? Were you very good to your daughter"

Dad : "You made us ashamed Maithili, Everything was your fault, You can't even keep up your marriage. you ungrateful girl!!"

Maithili: "I don't wanna talk to you , you may leave now. I have many other things to do already"

Mom: "Mithi , You dad is ill , help him, His heat is weak. "

Dad: "I don't wanna get checked by her, She is worst person for me."

Maithili: "Sorry Mrs. Jodha, I can't take this case , I have my appointments lined up almost for 2 months, I would recommend you to some other doctor. " I know I was being rude here, but the cause of my life's damage was standing in front of me , how can someone forget about that.

He came forward and slapped me hard, which made me stumble on my front table, at the exact time Arjun entered the room.

Arjun: "Uncle you can't do this here, she is a doctor here. please leave I will call you tomorrow for appointment. Aunty please take him with you."

Dad just humphhed and left following with mom who was silently weeping. Arjun came front and started to check on me. I felt metallic smell and within seconds my nose started to bleed. 

Arjun was shocked by the scene and panicked . I just raised my head looking at the ceiling and started to search tissue from my table, for which Arjun took the clue and handed me some from that. 

I cleaned my blood and waited for sometime so that it clots. Arjun kept staring at me, like he wanted to say something . but I didn't want to hear anything.

Maithili: "Mr. Arjun , You can leave, I am too leaving now" 

Arjun: "Sorry, I am really sorry Maithili, Its all my fault, I never wanted to spoil your life. "

Maithili: "But you already did it , so there is nothing can be done, but I have one request to you i will not handle Mr. Jodha's case, You can hand that case to someone else."

Arjun: "But Maithili, he's your dad."

Maithili: "I won't do it. I am leaving."

While I was on my way to reception, I saw one family sobbing very badly , I unknowing want towards them , Lady was almost 45, with young boy nearly 20. I asked them what's the matter, so that boy said that his sister is suffering from kidney failure and needs the surgery. but they are financially unstable. 

Maithili: "Do you have phone with you"  He nodded and gave me his mobl, I opened 'Ruhi help' site and said him to register in that.

Maithili: "Register in this site, I will do whatever I can do. Don't loose hopes and take care of your mom."

I left from there and ignited my car and reached home with swollen cheeks again. This time Rudra was boiling and I had to calm him with lots of kisses and snuggling. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guys.. 

Again short chap... Planning to keep it small

Please vote, support, comment and love.

Love you all❤❤❤