Rude Rudhi

Maithili's POV

I wore knee length capri pant, and came out of room, my kids too joined me. They can't resist their Paa's food aroma.

Ohh, you would be wondering what happened 5 minutes earlier tho.

Flashback--

Arjun: "Ain't you cold?"

Maithili: "NO" I gave him answer monotonously, why would he ask that?

Arjun: "Its cold here."

Pavan: "You may go then, we are used to this temperature."

Maithili: "Do you want me to raise the temperature Mr. Arjun?"

Arjun: "No, But I want you to wear some bottom wear Maithili." Ok, this literally made my jaw to open wide.

Maithili: "W.. what ?"

Arjun: "Its just that there are men here around you, so I think you should wear some."

This made Pavan to fist his palm, I know were this will lead to , so I stood from my sofa chair and said "Yes, its cold here I should wear some."

Ohh shit, why won't I change. I was always like this. he would always say something indirectly and I will obey it without objecting . I am dumb...

Flashback ends-

As soon as we reached living room Rudhi yelled

Rudhi: "Why are you here ?" she is getting aggressive nowadays. I should talk to her.

Pavan: "Behave princess." he is the always the one who can control and comfort her , but as I glance at another big figure, there was hurt in his eyes. I can understand Arjun is hurt by Rudhi's tone and expressions towards him. 

But Rudra was too calm, I know he is less expressive but more thoughtful and curious one. I should talk to them soon and I guess I have to talk to Arjun too about my kids. He deserves to talk and spend some time with them . But I am afraid what if they will leave me for him, what if I will be left alone once again. What if he takes everything again from me. What if...

My train of thoughts were stopped when I felt hand on my own, it was Rudra. No they will never leave me, how can I think like that. They won't, never.

I still don't know why he was here, he just invited himself in.

Rudra: "Mr. Arjun, why are you here ? "

Arjun: "O.. Actually I want to talk to you both , like I want to know you both ."

Rudhi: "You don't have to know us, you are nothing, so you may go now."

Maithili: "What's wrong with you Rudhi ? You can't speak to your elders like that, apologise now" I scolded her for that behaviour. I won't allow her to speak like that.

Rudhi: "Sorry, Mr. Arjun."

Arjun: "No, I am sorry, I know this is new for you. Actually its new for me as well. I never knew about you both, as you never knew about me. Someone whom I trusted " 

Maithili: "I can understand Mr. Arjun, actually we were thinking of going for picnic why don't you join us, I think you can have some time with kids and its good for Prerna as well."

Rudhi: "But mom, Its ours family picnic, Paa Ammo and we three are only allowed, they can't come with us."

Pavan: "Rudhi, Mom is right princess. As it is not Mr. Arjun's fault he didn't know about you both, atleast you can be polite and try to understand him as well." 

Rudra: "OK mom, that's a good idea, I too want to talk to Mr. Arjun" this made Arjun's eyes sparkle. 

Rudhi just grabbed her croissant bread which Pavan made, its her favourite and left from there to her room.

Maithili: "Sorry about her behaviour, she is cranky nowadays. I don't get time for them, so she is like that."

Arjun: "I can understand, what time should I pick you?" 

Maithili :"I will pick you up, get ready by 8am , and bring Aarav as well , he is so cute."

Arjun: "Hmm. ok."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys...

There was not much response from you people this time, please give me some response and support.

Please keep voting, commenting , supporting and loving.

Love you all❤❤❤