Killed..?

Arjun's POV

I seriously not getting anything. Its blank, what they are talking about, suicide? kids? Sleeping paralysis? alcohol? sleeping pills? What is going on ? What is Maithili suffering from?

I have to talk to her , but this Pavan is clinging to her, not allowing her to be alone, What's her relationship with him ? Today I got to know, Maithili lives with her twins and friend Priya, who is really weird, kids call her Ammo. Pavan lives next door to Maithili and kids call him Paa. And its getting really awkward between me and kids after Maithili announced about me being their father.

Arjun: "Can I talk to Maithili for sometime with privacy." This made 4 head to snap towards me- Pavan, Priya, Rudhi, Rudra.

Rudhi: "Sorry, Mr. Arjun, As you can see Mom is not doing well we can't let her talk to you. " Wait a minute, half hour earlier she was all sweet and polite towards me, but now she is all feisty. what happened?

Rudra: "Rudhi, let Mom and Paa decide this, don't talk in between elders talks." This time Rudra was really calm and good boy. 

Pavan : "Mr. Arjun, As you can see, Maithili is not in state for any stress so please undersand."

Arjun: "Dr. Pavan, I am not causing any stress I just want to talk to her, there are many things which I want to clear , I didn't even knew about my own kids which are calling you Paa. So what do you expect me to do ? to stay silent and see your lovey-dovey moment with my family ?"

Priya: "What your family ? And what did you just say about not causing stress to her ? For your kind information , you are the root cause of everything so just shut your fucking mouth and leave from here." oh shit.. this lady is hell.

Aarav: "Miss, You should not swear when there are kids in the same room." he stated while covering my angels ears, while she was staring at everyone's face with her confused eyes.

Maithili: "Let me talk to him." At last she spoke . 

Pavan: "Ok, I am booking some rooms at nearby hotels, so that kids can rest . we will be leaving tomorrow. I will come in sometimes with your clothes to change." He speaks like he is her husband, which makes my stomach twist. I just can't get used to his gentle gesture towards her.

 With Maithili's nod, everyone left not before kids pecking her lips, Prerna too followed their action , which didn't go well settled with Rudhi I guess with her expressions says it. but Rudra watched Prerna with adoration. I want to talk to them , spend time , want to know them. but this time is not good for that.

As everyone left, Maithili gestured with her hands to sit on the stool near her. I obliged her and sat on the stool. for 5 minutes there was silence, I can hear our breathing, some equipment beeping. 

Maithili: "You are wasting my time. If there is nothing to talk , let me sleep." she sounds irritated.

Arjun: "Do you hate me ? "

Maithili: "Of course" It hurted how it didn't take her even one second to answer me.

Arjun: "Oh, so that was the reason I was never knew about I had 2 kids "

Maithili: "Mr. Arjun, I tried to inform you, I called you." and now she is trying to defend herself

Arjun: "Lie. If called me, then why I never got to talk to you?"

Maithili: "That was because, my calls were picked by your second ex-wife" now it made sense.

Arjun: "Did she knew about ?"

Maithili: "Why does that even matters now ? Its all done now."

Arjun: "Maithili, can you say me everything ? "

Maithili: "No."

Arjun: "Maithili, I am sorry, I am really sorry. I never knew you were suffering. I thought everything was okay after that. I tried to find you , but you were already left. I wanted to apologise but you were long gone from there."

Maithili: "Your sorry is not gonna bring anything which is lost, You already have killed .."

 She started to breath loud, as if she was struggling to breath. In a cue 2 nurse and doctor came dashing inside the room and shoved me out. 

I killed .. ? What ? What is going on ? What actually happened? Shruti knew about Maithili and my kids but she never told me. Maithili was alone there . 

I screwed everything. I knew I didn't do good to Maithili ten years ago. But I never knew what was going on. Shruti always distracted me from thinking about Maithili. 

Yes.. of course, I had started to feel something for her after marriage, how can someone not fall for her , She was so small, cute, and innocent.

I need to know everything. I will dig the truth. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...

I seriously love how supporting and loveable you people are.

Please keep commenting, voting, supporting and loving.

Love you all❤❤❤