Are you jealous?

Maithili's POV

As we reached Delhi, it was cold here. Not the weather, but people. Priya is giving me cold shoulder, Pavan is glaring at me. Rudhi is irritated at something. Rudra is having questionnaires for me. 

Arjun, Aarav separated their way from airport with Prerna, who wanted to follow us. 

Maithili: "OK guys, I know I made some mistakes. But can't just stop talking to me."

All: "Yes we can." How can they talk in so good harmony?

Maithili: "Ok, I am really really really sorry." I made saddest face which I can make. And yes it worked, both my twins came for hug me, I just want this warmth for my life, How can I be so careless. I can't lose them after what I have already lost. 

In a second I felt 4 more arms around us, and I knew that familiar arms , Priya and Pavan.

Maithili: "Love you all, and I am sorry."

Rudra: "You should rest mom, you have 3 days holidays, so just calm yourself and get well soon."

Maithili: "I know you have many things to know , so lets clear this things."

Rudhi: "Yes, I don't l...."

Rudra: "Shut up Rudhi. " Rudra held her back stopping her in middle.

Rudra: "Not now, Take rest mom." Rudra is always dominant when he wants to, I think this thing he got from his dad... no its biological dad.

On cue, we all went to our  respective rooms and Pavan went to his room. I took nice shower and wore my oversized t-shirt which reached my mid thigh and so bottomwear was not needed. As I my head touched pillow, sleep consumed me. In somewhat like half hour I felt dip on my bed from my both side and felt my two muffins snuggling me. 

My sleep was disturbed by the doorbell. I saw the time was 5pm, Ok.. I slept for 3 hours now. Again doorbell rang, why Priya is not taking the door? I carefully adjusted pillows for my babies to cuddle, and left for door, Priya had a sticky note on her door saying "Have a date with on cute cafe waitress".

I swing opened the door with my obvious irritated face , to find this bulky man 'Arjun'. And he was more shocked than me. I don't know why..

Maithili: "What are you doing here ?"

Arjun: "I.. I came to talk to you." Why this man is stuttering and now what does he want to talk?

Maithili: "What do you want to talk?"

Arjun: "Are you gonna talk to me like this , on the door ?" As I was gonna answer him, Pavan's door opened.

Pavan : "Maithili I made ... What is he doing here ?"

Now this was remaining, Pavan came with full vessel of best smelling food which made my stomach growl, ok that's embarrassing. I gave some space for him to enter, he entered glaring at the uninvited guest. 

Arjun's POV-

I came here to meet her and kids, but after seeing her with bare legs , her top reached her mid thigh which gave good show of her long slender legs. I started to stutter. I have seen those legs already, but after all this years I want to touch it. 

Fuckkk.. shut up.

As I was asking for permission to enter her home, that Pavan came from nowhere. And easily entered her home without any permission. And why she is not wearing pants when he is around her. 

*Why does that matters to you?

*Are you jealous?

"No" It startled both of them

Pavan: "What no ?"

Arjun: "I mean, I am too hungry, can I join you ?"

Pavan : "What ? "

Maithili: "Ok, Come in" 

Ok, this is my first time, so keep right leg first. 

*Whatttt??? Are you kidding me?

I entered, Wowww. This is cute house I have seen correction I mean messiest house. But its evident that this kids take after her, she was always the messiest person. But this is how home looks, mine is clean, spacious but empty.

Pavan: "Where are my champ and princess?" Why he is calling them like that ? 

Maithili : "They are sleeping ."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guyss,

I know there was nothing in this chapter, it was like just scribbling.

I m sorry for the disappointment. 

Will come with strong chapters. 

Please keep voting, commenting, supporting and loving.

Love you all❤❤❤