Chapter 15

"Yes, yes. Thank you. I'm going." I said on my phone when the veterinarian called me.

Milo is in a veterinarian clinic for a few days because his left arm is injured. When we're at our dorm Milo is playing beside the main door when I came in. I closed the door and his arm got stuck. I almost cried that time because that's the first time I hurt my dog accidentally.

I get up from my bed, I just woke up when the vet called. It's 8:30 am. I took a shower and wear something casual. I got the pet bag from Milo's personal cabinet and went outside my house. I arrived at the vet clinic after a few minutes.

"Good morning, Sir. I'm so sorry for calling you early, I just have an another urgent appointment." The veterinarian said to me. I bowed at her co-workers.

I shake my head. "It's okay. How's Milo?" I asked.

"Follow me, Sir." She said and walked pass me. I followed her from behind.

She opened the curtain in the corner. I saw Milo laying on the clinic's bed facing the right side of the wall sleeping. His left arm is covered with bandage. I sighed.

"His arm is healed. But still, he can't walk properly. You can discharge him now so it would be easier for him to rest." She said. I nod.

"Don't worry, It's just a mild injury. He can walk after a day or two after a long rest." She added.

I sighed. "Thank you so much, Doc." I said to her and went close to Milo.

I caressed his head. His eyes opened. When he see me his tail wiggled. "Hi baby, we're going home." I said softly.

I gave the payment to the counter before carrying Milo. I put him carefully on the pet bag and hanged it on my shoulder. I went outside the clinic and unlocked my car.

I put Milo on the backseat and put a seatbelt on him. "Milo, Sorry because Daddy is clumsy." I said talking to him. "I'll be careful next time." I added. He just yawned.

My phone vibrated on my pocket. Jinyoung is calling. "Yes?" I answered.

(Where are you?) He asked.

"I discharged Milo from the vet. I'm driving right now."

(This early? Did you have breakfast?)

"Now that you mentioned it. I'll just order food on the drive thru." I said.

He sighed. (Okay.)

"What? Did you call me to ask if I ate breakfast?" I laughed.

(They're going home around 1 pm.) He said.

I paused for a second. "A-And?"

(Jisoo called me. I'll date her later.) He sounded so happy. Tch.

"Then why are you saying this to me-"

(So you can check on her, stupid.) He snapped.

I gulped. (What? Are you being a wimp now huh?) He asked teasingly.

"I-It's not like that." I just said. "I'll hang up now. Enjoy your date later." I added and hanged up.

I missed her a lot but I can't face her today. She just drunk called me and I feel like everything she said is true, but at the same time I don't want to believe and assume about it.