Chapter 28

"Zoning out.." Lisa sings beside me teasing.

We are resting here at our dance studio after practicing our choreography for Don't Know What To Do.

I'm staring at the floor thinking about the thing we had last time. I am not even sure if we're mad to each other or not.

I came back to reality when the choreographer called us to do the get back to practice. We did many steps and gestures on the choreo this time. So many sliding on the floor and doing some legging.

"Here." Jennie unnie handed me a towel after our practice.

I sat on the bench couch while panting. "Thanks." I went outside to changed clothes on the restroom.

"We'll continue tomorrow, you can proceed to go home or what. Good job, girls." Our choreographer dissmissed us.

"I'll eat dinner with Jinyoung." She said as she grabbed her things and turned her gaze on me. "He's coming here to fetch you." She said and we all went out the studio.

My hand on my handbag tightened. We didn't talk that night and ignored each other. I'm a little bit annoyed about it.

"Let's go shopping." Jennie unnie looked at Lisa. She nods a her.

"How about you?" Lisa asked me.

We reached the waiting area and I sat on it. "I'll wait for him." I told them and they nod.

The three of them went out the building as they step in the car and stormed out the place. I checked my phone to see if he has a message. Good thing I charged it.

There were no message from him. I didn't messaged him and waited for a few minutes while playing my fingers on my lap.

An hour passed and he's still not here. Jisoo unnie can't be lying to me. I sighed heavily and called him in frustration. His phone is ringing for a few seconds then it stopped meaning that he picked it up.

"Where the hell are you-"

"In front of you."

I froze when I heard his voice on my phone and in front of me. I didn't see him because I'm facing the floor and he's standing a little further from me.

He's wearing a black shirt, denim pants, white nike sneakers and a black mask making his little eyes chinky. His hair is a little bit messy that made him look so softly stunning.

I immediately furrowed my eyebrows and acted mad at him. He flinched and I ignored him to get my bag on my seat and walked pass him. He caught up beside me easily with his long steps.

I wore my mask and I saw his car outside. I heard it unlocked so I went inside the shotgun seat and stared outside the window. He sat on the driver's seat and I sensed that he looked at me.

My eyes widened when I saw him in front of me reaching for my seatbelt. He fastened it and starts the engine like nothing happened. We're both mad, I see.

He focused on driving without talking to me so I looked at him. His side profile is so attractive.

"Stop staring."

I look away when he said that in deep voice. I pouted and looked outside the window and I realized that we're heading to the Han River.

There's a lot of people, students, couples and families. We shouldn't be here because they might recognize us. I sighed.

He pull over smoothly on the side where no one is around but you can completely see the beautiful view of the Han River.