Chapter 21

Warning: This chapter contains matured content.

"Wa, wa, wa, wow!" I said while looking at the food we ordered.

There's a sea clam soup, king crab with spicy sauce, fried tempura, rice for main course and apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. All of them look so good.

He nudge my plate with rice in front of me. I thanked him and excitedly put some foods on my plate and taste it one by one. He laughs.

"Easy, don't you have a diet?" He asked.

I just shake my head as a no while munching. He smiled and started eating his food. He feed me some crab meat and I did the same. We smiled at each other.

Having a food with the one you love is healthy especially if you're a foodie.

"That was a good meal." I said while we are at the elevator.

"Of course everything is good for you if it's food." He said. I pouted.

He just smiled and pat my head. The elevator dings in our floor and we both walked through the split of the hallway. We entered inside the room and I sat on the couch in the living room.

"Let me digest the food we ate." He said then entered the bathroom. I laughed.

I sighed and think about what we're to do next. I went inside our room and prepared my Polaroid camera, tripod and swimsuits. I scattered my swimsuits on my bed to choose what to wear. One piece? two piece? or rash guards?

I heard Mark's footsteps from behind so I looked at him. "Let's go swim and take some pictures." I said excitedly. He smiled.

"Sure baby, I'll go change in the bathroom. You can change here." He said and carried his bag. He was about to walk out but I stopped him.

"W-Wait." I said. He looked at me. "W-What should I wear?" I asked him because he might don't want some revealing clothes.

He sighed. "I'm not conscious of what kind of clothes you're going to wear. You can wear anything baby, it's fine." He said and went outside.

I bit my lower lip to prevent from smiling. He never failed to amaze me. I'm so lucky to have him even we're not yet official. I smiled and fixed my clothes. I picked the white two piece bikini.

I looked at myself in the whole body mirror. I think it suits me. I tied my hair in a messy bun. I put a veil on my arms and took a few mirror selca.

I remove my veil and put a sunblock on my legs and arms. I heard a knock on my door.

"Baby, can I come in?" It's Mark. I gulped.

"Y-Yes!" I shouted so he can hear me. He went inside.

He's wearing a white t-shirt and a black board shorts. It looks so simple but he look handsome in it.

"H-How do I look?" I faced him to see my whole body.

He observed me from head to toe and looked straight in my eyes. I bit my lower lip.

"You look beautiful and sexy." He said like I shouldn't have asked.

"T-Thanks." I said and continues putting sunblock on my legs. "You look handsome." I added and he just raised an eyebrow.