Chapter 14

We're here at our dorm. I'm sitting on the couch while BamBam is sitting on the floor while playing Mario Cart on TV.

Jinyoung sat beside me eating sliced fruits. He offered some but I shake my head.

"They're on a tour." He said to me while chewing. I smirked.

"Why, do you miss your Jisoo?" I asked teasing him.

He tsked at me. I just sighed and stood up to go somewhere.

"Yah, Eodi ga?" He asked.

Trans: Hey, Where are you going?

I shrugged. "Somewhere." I just said. I pull out my car key from my pocket and wore a face mask.

I don't know exactly where I'm heading to. I just want to clear my mind this time. I drove away from the dorm.

While driving she keeps coming to my mind. Damn, we just made out here on my freaking car.

I bit my lower lip. I feel like she's still on top of me and her sweet scent is still here on the passenger seat. I sighed. Get a grip, Mark.

I didn't realize that I'm heading to a private subdivision. This is where other idols and celebrities live.

I pull over when I saw a "For Sale House." sign a little bit further from the subdivisions entance. I went outside my car and locked it. The houses here are big and almost has the same sizes but different styles.

"E-Excuse me?" I said to the security guard that's sleeping on his seat outside the house. He woke up. I removed my mask.

When he see me he stood immediately and bowed at me. "G-Good afternoon Sir." I smiled at him.

"This house is available right?" I asked while pointing at the big light cream colored house.

"Y-Yes, Sir. Actually this house is just new" He said to me.

"Can I go inside to look?" I asked.

"Of course, Sir." He pulled out keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. He let me in first and he followed from behind.

I looked carefully inside. The walls are painted white and I can smell the new paint on it. The living room area is big, there were no furnitures. On my left side there's a small space for dividers and cabinets I guess. I went to the kitchen area. There's a gray big countertop, kitchen island and a refrigerator covered with plastic. Still new.

Beside the kitchen there's a space for dining table. The kitchen is facing the stairs for the second floor. Everything here looks expensive even without a single furniture.

"Can I go upstairs?" I asked the security guard. He smiled and nods at me.

I went upstairs. The walls are the same, in the middle of the second floor there's a space and a balcony straight to it. There's a two door facing each other which is the rooms. One of them is the masters bedroom with a bathroom the other room is simple and has a bathroom too.

This kind of house is fine for me. The interior design is indeed beautiful and I think this house is really pricey. But I really want to buy a place for myself. The other members has their own already.

I walked downstairs. The security guard looked at me holding a big notebook. "How is it, Sir?" He asked.

"It's good, everything is fine here. How much is this house?" I asked.

He looked at the notebook he's holding. "Worth 3 million Sir, that's the lowest." He said.

I gulped and think for a last minute. "I'll have it." I said to him.