Chapter 17

I opened my eyes because of the sunlight beaming on my face. I brushed my hand on face and get up from the bed. I reached my phone at the side table to check the time.

7:12 am. It's still early but I need to get home. I washed my face on the sink and wiped it with the body towel I used. I looked at my face in the mirror and just stared at it for a second.

I sprayed a little bit of my perfume and tied my hair in pony. I also put a little bit of lipstick so I don't look so pale. I fixed my bag properly because inside it is my clothes I used last time.

I turned off the AC and fixed the bed. I went outside the guessroom. I glanced at Mark's room door, I don't know if he's awake already. I just went downstairs.

I gulped when I saw him sitting on the kitchen stool drinking coffee. His hair is wet, he just showered. He looked at me with surprised face.

"H-Hey, Good Morning." He greeted. "Come here, I made you a breakfast." He said. He always know how to give me butterflies.

"T-Thanks." I said and sat on the kitchen stool in front of him.

I quietly eat the sandwich he made and drink coffee. "It's good." I said to him. He smiled.

The atmosphere is so quiet and I felt awkward. After eating I looked at him. "Uh, I think I should go now. The girls is waiting for me." I said.

"S-Sure, I'll give you a ride." He said. I just nod. He put the dishes on the sink and went upstairs to get his personal things.

I washed the dishes and put them on the cupboard. I was wiping my hands when some rangs his door bell. I walked in the main door to open it.

"O-Oh Hi, I came for Mark. Is he here?" She asked in a girly tone. I don't who is she but she looks familiar.

"Y-Yes, He's upstairs. I guess you can come in." I said and open the door wider. She smiled at me and went inside.

She's wearing an off shoulder black crop top and a high waisted pants. She is small but pretty. She sat down on the sofa. I sat in front of her.

"I'm Sana, from Twice. We met in our company before. But I don't think you noticed me." She said and offer her hand.

I shake her hand. "Rosé, from Blackpink." I just said and smiled at her. She smiled and flicks her hair.

"I know who you are. We all do. May I ask what are you doing here in his house?" She asked so curious.

I was about to answer but I saw Mark walked in the living room. "S-Sana, what are you doing here?" He asked her then looked at me.

The girl called Sana stood up and walked in front of him. "You see, there's an urgent meeting for us JYP artists." She said.

Mark looked at her confused. "I didn't received any message about that." He said. She smiled at him.

"All of us didn't received any message from our Boss. They just said that it's ugent and our staff told me too call you in person." She said then shrugged. "I know it's early, but they said we'll go as much as we can. I'll ride in your car by the way." She added.

I felt awkward because they're talking to each other so casually and there's no any sound except them talking to each other. I feel jealous or something. I don't know but there's something inside me that doesn't want to interfere.