Chapter 22

I'm with her all the way here in Busan. I'm glad that she's enjoying our moments here. Seeing her face lit up when she sees food makes me happy. Even at small things that makes her happy it is affecting me.

There are some moment that I didn't expect. I booked a room that has a two bed for us to seperate and to show my respect. But it didn't worked, instead we made love.

I want to stop myself earlier but she's such a good kisser and her look on that two pieces is so hot. I got more turned on when she cursed me for the first time. She said "Fuck you." and I feel like I can't just let it that way.

I saw her full body naked in front of me and I can't control myself so I let my guard down. It's a good thing that I brought a protection. Jackson gave it to me. At first I don't want to have it but he said that it's important and he's right. She wants me and I gave it to her.

Hearing her moaning my name makes my innocent self vanished. I can't resist her with that. I know we did it to early but I can't do anything about it. She lost it already and I also lost it. We did that because our love grows and I knew it that it's not just sex. It's love.

"I love you." She whispered.

With that whisper I heard, I knew I can make her mine.

She thought that I'm completely asleep but I'm hearing her heartbeat that time. When I felt that she fall asleep, I cleaned our room and fixed the clothes that scattered. I also cleaned the living room using a vacuum. I fixed her clothes and picked up her bra that I tossed. I smiled. It's gonna be memorable moment for me.

I saw her awake. She is wearing my t-shirt and I helped her get changed. I feel sorry because I hurt her. But still I'm thankful because it's mine.

I noticed that she became more confident and clingy in front of me. I think it's because we made love. I didn't know that it can effect that to became more close with one another. It's my first time, but at least that I know how to kiss and treat my girl better. She is a good kisser and I think because she's not so innocent unlike the other girls. She know something about it.

We took some pictures and swim in the sea. She look so happy when I took a picture of her. She likes pictures and this kind of nature. I'm reading her and trying to catch her behavior, emotions, wants, hates something like that. I want to get to know her more.

When we finished swimming, I never expected that she's going to seduce and do foreplay to me. It's not even on my mind but she did it. She kissed my tattoos and touched me. She like teasing me and it's driving me crazy, I want to fucking touch her but she know how to make me feel weak. She knows how to make me feel good.

As a pay back I did something that makes her world rock. I ate her. I kissed, licked, sucked her womanhood and I enjoyed it especially when she moans so loud. Her knees gets weak but she still want me. It amazed me because she really want me. She gets turned easily and I read that. She likes the pleasure I gave her.

Because of that I need to be more aware and be more responsible. I shouldn't always let my guard down. It's a good thing that I know how to handle her somehow and I'll do it willingly.

We had a deep talk outside after we ate dinner. Both of teared up and comforted each other. There are fireworks that exploded in the sky. She looked at me and I smiled at her.