Chapter 26

Warning: This chapter contains matured content.

I shift my head to him that's kneeling in front of me begging to listen to his explanation.

"Roseanne, please.." He mumbled and leaned his forehead on my thigh.

I sighed heavily and looked away. "Fine. Tell me about it."

His face lit up for a second and cleared his throat to start his explanation. "W-When she said that we shared the same bed, it's just when we went to their house and hanged out in her room. We're not alone that time because the boys are there too with us. T-The meeting my parents part is just a video call. It's when we just debut and we worked together for our music video and there's a time when my parents called and had the chance to talk to her."

"--We had a lot of memories because we used to hangout with Twice and we're friends and artists in the same company..that's it, baby and nothing else that makes sense." He explained.

Realization hit me and I feel like I'm all wrong. But, I can't help but to get jealous because I love him and I'm his girlfriend, of course it's natural for me to get jealous and be furious about those things especially that it came from her without my knowing.

I trust him, I know that he loves me. I was just scared..I don't want to lose him.

"I-I believe in you..it's just I can't help it." I said in a low voice.

He rubbed his thumb on my hand. "It's okay, baby. And I know that, I'm so sorry for making you cry and hurt again."

I shake my head. "No, Thank you for being honest to me, Mark.."

He stood up and kissed my forehead slowly. "Let's go upstairs and go to sleep. I know you're exhausted." He said and pull me to go upstairs.

"I-I will sleep on the guestroom. You can sleep on my room." He said.

I looked at him and pouted. "I want us to sleep together."

"A-Are you sure? Is that okay?" He asked and I gave him a nod.

He sighed and we went inside his room. "You can take a shower first. I'll prepare your clothes where is it?" He asked.

"I just brought these clothes with me. B-But I have an undies on my bag." I said.

He smiled. "Don't worry, I have a pair of pajamas for you." He said and walk on his closet.

I just walked inside the bathroom and took a fast shower. I wore a robe and went out the bath to get change into my pajamas. I saw him playing online games on his computer. It's my first time seeing him play. He is wearing his headphones and clicking fast on the keyboard.

It's cold and he turned on the AC so I immediately turned it off and removed my robe. I am full naked and I heard him cleared his throat. My eyes widened.

He is standing up with his arms crossed on his chest watching me. "W-What the heck?! stop looking, Mark!"

I immediately wear the blue silk pajamas along with my undies that he prepared. He smirked and I glared at him.

I pushed him on the bathroom. "G-Go get your ass clean!"

He held my hand. "Why are you trembling?" He asked while smirking.

I removed my hand from his. "I-I'm not trembling!" I said and walked away from him to dry my hair.

I heard him chuckled and closed the bathroom door. "He's so naughty! Argh!" I said while brushing my hair.