Chapter 20

I can’t believe that he’s here in front of me right now. I’m staring at his face, examining every angle of it. He’s sleeping peacefully while I’m caressing his hair. I smiled.

He’s here to take care of me and I appreciate it so much. I glanced at the bouquet he gave me. It’s so beautiful. He even cooked a porridge for me and it taste so good. I feel like I’m going to love his efforts a lot. I smiled while playing with his veiny hand.

My eyes widened when I saw him awake. He intertwined our hands and he brushed his thumb on my hand while talking to me. I notice that he became more clingy and caring. I didn’t know that Mark Tuan has that side of him because from what I heard he’s quiet, but when he became close with you he’s caring.

“Because I care for you and I love you.” He said sincerely. I smiled at him.

I’m starting to feel like we are understanding each other and I feel happy about it. I feel awkward and comfortable with him at the same time. I also want to tell him that I feel the same way, but I’m not yet ready.

“Do you want to do something? Are you hungry?” He asked and I shake my head.

“I want to watch a movie, Is that okay?” I said and he nods. I remove my hand from his and get up from my bed to get my laptop on my drawer. I remove it from its case and opened it.

“Sit here beside me.” I told him patting the space beside me. His eyes widened. I just nod at him.

I searched some movies and I picked Annabelle. He removed his shoes and he sat beside me, both of us are leaning on the headboard of my bed. I fixed my comforter and put it on our body. I put my laptop on my lap and he scoot a little bit closer to me. I gulped when I smelled his perfume.

“Um, I picked a horror movie, is that okay with you?” I asked and looked at him.

“Sure, anything will do.” He smiled. I nod and played the movie.

Both of us are focused watching. Sometimes we are discussing how the story will flow, he’s good at predicting so I looked at him.

“You already watched this don’t you?” I asked and he chuckled.

“No, I didn’t.” He said and I pouted.

We continued watching and the scene is becoming more suspense and scary, so I leaned on him. He wrapped his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer.

“AAH!” I shouted when he shouted, scaring me. He laughed.

I glared at him. “Not funny, Mark.” I said and looked away from him. He laughs.

I gasp when he pulled more closer and face me to check my forehead. “Hmm, It’s not that hot. I think you’re fever is gone, but you still need to rest.” He said.

I smiled. “Sure, baby.” I said and he froze. I continued watching but I felt his hand on my waist, back hugging me.

I can feel his breath on my ear. “What did you just call me?” He whispered in deep voice. I gulped.

“B-Baby.” I said nervously. He stared at my eyes and his face is getting closer to mine.

The next thing happened, I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and he moved his lips making me feel a thousand of butterflies on my stomach.