Chapter 29

I'm feeling nervous the whole time. We landed at Seoul after long day flight but I can't feel anything but doubt and nervousness inside me.

You trust him, Roseanne..

I can't stop my feet to stump repeatedly on the carpeted car floor while watching the city view outside the window. We're near the dorm and my heart is beating faster than earlier.

"C-Can you stop, Rosie? The car floor will be destroyed, I swear." Jennie unnie said beside me.

"What's the matter?" Jisoo unnie asked.

I ignored them and stopped myself from being so nervous or else we'll ended grabbing each other's hair.

Jennie unnie held my hand. "I'm sure he's okay, Rosie. Calm yourself.."

She told me but I can't. I bit my lower lip. Why I can't calm myself down?

When the car stopped outside the dorm I immediately carried my luggage from the compartment and opened the door using my spare key. The girls followed me and I can see worries in their eyes.

I went inside my room and put down my things while tapping on my phone to call him again.

"Rosie, let's rest first. You can call him later." Lisa told me but I ignored her and put my phone on my ear.

"Please, please..pick up." I mumbled while walking back and forth.

His phone is ringing for a few seconds and my eyes lit up when he picked up.

(Ahhh!..f-fuck me harder, Mark..)

I dropped my phone when I heard a girl moaning from the other line. My eyes burst into tears as I get down on my knees. My heart stopped beating and I feel like everything is in slowmotion.

"W-What happened?" Jennie asked me.

"Shit..unnie get her phone please." Lisa said and hugged me.

"Mark?! Where the hell are you-omygod.." I heard Jisoo unnie but I can't focus on her.

I put my hand on my chest feeling suffocated of what I heard. I can't be wrong about that voice.

Lisa is helping me to get up but I can't. I'm too weak as I let out my hot tears from my eyes while sobbing. All I can hear is myself breaking down in front of them.

I want to shout in the most painful way.

The girls hugged me but nothing can make me feel any better. I want to ruin everything that will caught my eyes for the reason that I can't even explain.

Everything feels like a drama, a drama that can't ease a person from being hurt and got swallowed by the ocean of pain. The embraced they gave me is so far for me to be okay and to stand up on my own.

The lump on my throat is making me quietly hurt while the other thing is there's a million of needles that stabbed my heart. My body is trembling, and my eyes cannot be stopped from pouring a lot of tears.

You said you will wait for me..

"M-Mark.." I uttered.

"I'm so sorry.." I froze when I heard him in front of me.

I shot my head up to see him. "Y-You lied to me." I stood up and slapped him hard. He didn't move and let me punch him in the chest several times.