Chapter 25

"Instead of zoning out, help us here, Hyung."  Youngjae said to me.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the mess. "Why did you bought so many gifts? and it's all for him?" I asked unbelievably.

They are wrapping gifts for JYP here in our dorm.

"Are you jealous? don't worry we have a lot here, Hyung." Jinyoung laughs and bind the box of mug with tape.

"Jealous, my ass." I said and stood up to disposed the trash on the bin.

"These gifts is to seduce him so he'll give us some bonus HAHAHAHA." Bambam said. I chuckled.

"What time are you going to leave?" Jackson asked Youngjae.

Youngjae smacked him. "Why do you want me to leave already?" He asked in annoyance. I sat on the couch not helping them.

I saw Jaebeom wrapping a pack of..what is that?

"What's that? Is that for him too?" I asked him referring to the assorted color of a circle silk cloth.

"It's a scrunchie and it's not for him." He said while wrapping it seriously.

"Oh, I know what is that for. That's the thing girls use when they tie their hair." Yugyeom said like he discovered a history.

Bambam laughs. "Is that for Jen-"

JB shut him by throwing a box at him. My eyes widened and looked at JB. "Jennie? Seriously?"

"Eeek, Leader-nim is a man now." Bambam teased him.

"I'm not surprised." Jackson said and Jinyoung nods.

"Shut up, you all." He said and walked away.

I'm surprised. I didn't now that he is attracted to someone. Well, now I noticed it. I smirked.

"Chinky to chinky, HAHAHA." Youngjae laughs.

They continue teasing each other and laughing. My phone vibrated and I received a text from my manager.

From: Hyung

I got the ring. I'm on my way there to the dorm.

My eyes widened. "What? No!" I shouted and all of them looked at me.

"Wae, Hyung? Is there a problem?" Jinyoung asked. I ignored him.

Shit, why would he come here? The members will find out about the ring. I was about to type a reply but..

"Hey, handsome people." He came already.

I sighed heavily and looked at him in disappointment. He looked at me clueless and sat beside me. He's holding a black paper bag that has a ribbon on the handle.

"Here's the ring that you will give to Rosé-"

I shut him off by putting my hand on his mouth. I looked at the members that are stunned and looking at us surprised.

"It's a promise-" I tried to explain but they interrupt.

"What the fuck? You're going to propose to her?!" Bambam shouted loud and my eyes widened while shaking my head.